Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New Nightwave No Wolf Armor :(

SuperXtreme500

Im just taken aback from the eros wings being in this NW. Star days being the Valentines event would mean we are almost halfway to having the thing be rerun. Unless this is a red herring that Star days is canned for the future. Its just wild that the S6 armor has been unobtainable now for a year and a half yet something that seemingly was just a few months away from being obtained again is there. With the extra time NW 3 was out too it just rubs me the wrong way seeing that stuff brought back as well before S6 armor.

1 hour ago, SuperXtreme500 said:

We've gone a few Nightwaves now without Wolf Armor. It is highly requested and the "throwback" Nightwave not including the armor is extremely disappointing. Replace the Boolean Syandana with it or include it as a reward past level 30 please.

Due to technical limitations, it would be impossible at this point to change the rewards for this season. They could just add it to the next intermission, hopefully they will.

I mean, from now on each Nighwave is almost certainly going to just be an Intermission with a different creative name anyways so it will be easy to squash in old items here or there. 

Megan just said today with the new Nightwave update that this is the beginning of them going towards less of a narrrative focus on Nightwave and towards focusing more on quests, so this is not going to be a one off, intermissions are going to become a trend. 

it's funny because IIRC I was in a rush to end S1 before it expired, but I kept telling myself " it's no big deal if I miss out on the armor, they'll bring it back!"... lol. am I glad I farmed a little more than usual in those last few days. : it is admittedly one of the best looking Grineer Armors IMO and I never expected it to be as coveted as it seems to be.

they brought back the Saturn Six Captura scene instead though, that's just as good right?.... right???

Archived