Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
Jade Shadows: Known Issues ×

Bug Or Possible Cheater?

Qwertz155

Hey there, just played Defence on Venus - Venera.

I joined a game, just the host and me in there. The host was a Loki with really low HP and shield (possible lvl 0) and using one of the lokis additional helmets.
Suddenly he started using jump attacks and killed every enemy in the whole room multiple times. in wave 4 the whole game froze never happened before in that way). i had to ctrl alt del (Win + D did'nt worked) to get to the desktop to see the warframe has crashed windows alert thing. the warframe crash report programm didn't startet. relaunched warframe. warframe says the last person i had played together is *removed - Dear DE Mod/admin, PM me so i will tell the name (because i dont want to blame anyone who is maybe just bugged)
i tryed to make sure he is the right one to be blamed here, but the strange thing is, i dont see any recordet data. 0 games, 0 kills, no warframes or weapons, nothing. so i cant say for sure if this is a bug or he is a hacker/cheater, but it would be nice if anyone could check that.

excuse any mistakes (especially in grammar, i bet there are quite many) english isn't my native language)

Best wishes

Qw155

Edited by Qwertz155

Was he wallruning and then when he falls on the floor he would kill everything?

i saw him hanging on the wall multiple times, but i cant tell if he did every aoe from a wall. At least i can tell his last jump attack right before the game crashed was starting on the wall.

Edited by Qwertz155

1. you can not name and shame here, remove the name of that other player before you get in trouble.

2. it was likely a bug. one that shows a loki render while playing as something else.

ive seen something similar many times due to fairly intense lag. most notably just after joining a match, though it does tend to fix itself after a short time.

i really dont think the dude was hacking.

Edited by alchemistjkt

its a mod called heavy impact, it does alot of damage when hanging in the air for a long time, and if it was kiliken it doesnt surprise me he killed everything easily, god damnit guys use your logic before reporting players for such serious things as hacking!

its a mod called heavy impact, it does alot of damage when hanging in the air for a long time, and if it was kiliken it doesnt surprise me he killed everything easily, god damnit guys use your logic before reporting players for such serious things as hacking!

This says it all, using heavy impact and the right frame can be used to deal massive amounts of damage in a nearly infinite radius, enough to one shot T3 corrupted gunners so yeah.

Edited by LordDarkwing

actually i didn't reported anything yet. i just told what happened and asked for clerification. i didn't judged anyone.

Also,

my ping settings are max ping 100

my shots were qute acurate, so the ping didn't seem that high to me,

this player seems to have no records

this player hosted a map on the 2nd planet without having any statistics or maps played yet.

so i think that it's at least a bug. so this is the bug report forum.. thats why im here, not to judge on anyone.

Edited by Qwertz155

This says it all, using heavy impact and the right frame can be used to deal massive amounts of damage in a nearly infinite radius, enough to one shot T3 corrupted gunners so yeah.

iirc, they nerfed it the last hotfix or so... maybe the one before that?

i remember chatting with a few people that were not happy with how they nerfed it lol.