Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Daily Login Reward.

Derethevil

Heya.

I wanted to ask a simple question.

If im looking up those rewards on the Wiki i can clearly see how easy it would be to obtain a Platinum sale with the first tier.

Even the people there recommend doing this.

So here is my question:

Shall i go for it, or is the chance for an Sale at the highest tier much better?

And if it really is better at the lowest tier..

Is this intended? Known? Supersecret? Cake?

Im willing to spend money for you there. But i think those prices are a bit to high. 

Yes if i would have the money i would spend more to support DE right now. But with my condition right now (femoral frecture or how it gets called in english) im already happy if i can get up at least.

alternate plan: if you check in the promos, there's also a gamestop/amazon sale for plat packages that are half of what they'd normally be, so that's also an option too (compare the rates before you buy, of course), however the warframe coupon and this sale are two separate things, and do not stack like say, opening the purchase in steam, which will let you both use the coupon and get credit towards steam trading cards in the system

noting that gamestop makes you go into its app to get the code (distasteful for those who do not want to install it), and the boosts activate immediately upon redemption, so if you go that route, you may want to wait to use the code until you can make full use of the boosts

Edited by weirdee

alternate plan: if you check in the promos, there's also a gamestop/amazon sale for plat packages that are half of what they'd normally be, so that's also an option too (compare the rates before you buy, of course), however the warframe coupon and this sale are two separate things, and do not stack like say, opening the purchase in steam, which will let you both use the coupon and get credit towards steam trading cards in the system

noting that gamestop makes you go into its app to get the code (distasteful for those who do not want to install it), and the boosts activate immediately upon redemption, so if you go that route, you may want to wait to use the code until you can make full use of the boosts

Thanks but i cant use them. Im from germany here and it say US only. 

Got another question here. 
Im on it now but now im a bit confused about the login counting.

On the Wiki it says 0-2 day for tier 1. 3-6 day for tier 2.

Does this mean 3 days in total for tier 1 or only 2?

Lets say: 2 login rewards at tier 1?

Or is that 0 also a counted day so it means 3 days in total?

I got 2 login rewards from tier 1 now. Will i receive a tier 2 reward tommorow?

• 4 weeks later...