Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Dev Workshop: Corrupted Holokey Changes

[DE]Rebecca

I was enjoying RJ void storm specially with my friends but after this holoket frustration they all left the game MR30-30+1

Now just playing bored as there is nothing rewarding nor worth doing to enjoy

Specially KUVA its time consuming farming and a super luck to get a good rule to enjoy it

But whats uf you don't get what you want all your time spend farming you can toss it in the trash can 

Transmute endo or sell to buy another booster to gamble kuva riven rolling 

At least a decency should be recovered amont of kuva spent on rolled riven

I don't think i can keep the spirit to run this journey 🤔 and time to leave is getting closer and closer with many

Joining with people who left and just frequently visit the game to check on new change 

6 hours ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

Corrupted Holokey Changes: 

• In the final Railjack Showdown node for a Sister of Parvos, each Sister will give each squad member 1 Corrupted Holokey at End-of-Mission whether you Vanquish or Convert them! This means a Squad of 4 can leave with 4 Corrupted Holokeys each on Showdown mission complete! 

• Corrupted Holokey drop amounts have been increased in Void Storms! Void Storms in the Veil Proxima will now drop 10 (vs 6) to make the hardest content the most rewarding. The rest have all had their amounts increased by 1. 

See you in the next few weeks with these changes on all platforms, Tenno!

How bout we do this:

2X Corrupted Holokey Common (37.50%) 

Change allll that S#&$ to '100% chance of holokeys, numbered (tier +1), per mission, and roll another reward'.

Then:

Retro-active holokeys for sisters

And

The holokey store has a plat buy option, similiar to K-drives: Its all a daily special. Give it a 40-50-60 plat 'skip the holokey and buy it directly' button.

I'd also like a Railjack plexus mod (similiar to spare parts) that's just 'gives a 10% chance of argon crystal per RJ mission' so you can like, stop random void missions and just play some railjack for a while to get your two argons for whatever.

Also Lich Anger Bar needs to grow faster. 

Thats all folks

5 minutes ago, Udoshi said:

I'd also like a Railjack plexus mod (similiar to spare parts) that's just 'gives a 10% chance of argon crystal per RJ mission' so you can like, stop random void missions and just play some railjack for a while to get your two argons for whatever.

unnecessary  Argon is easy to aquire from a couple of quick void capture missions.  although maybe making Golden Spark from Helminth trigger on Argon deposits would be a worthwhile change

the main issue i have personally and im sure many agree as it has been mentioned before is the drop rate
unless we get 20 keys, justifying the low number of drop rate, it wont fix much really
it needs to be at the minimum 50% drop rate cause right now it feels like the drop rate is less than 5%

as for the sisters, while it is good that they drop it now, we still need to do 10 sisters and make sure we get into a 4-man squad each time so it's not worth it
why not make it like the kuva drop from liches? when she rank up she drops a key or two depending on the rank
that would make it a lot better

I don't mind the RNG. I'm used to it because of other games like Diablo 3 or monster hunter. What I do hate is running 10 missions only to get no holokey. Then on the 11th one get 5 holokey because of no fault on the developer or drop chance. Honestly, it's just me and my bad RNG. By this math, I have to do 80 missions or so just to get enough holokey to grab one tenet melee weapon. With the new changes, I have to go test it out. Run 10 new missions to see how may I can acquire then do the math from there. This is a time sink for sure. Just to incentivize tenno to do void storms. Where else could DE put these holokey? 

As others have said, this is a start but there needs to be an increase in drop rate as well. 37% is too low for how long Void Storms take, it should be at least 50% to bump that up from one in every three runs to one in every two runs. Or just make them guaranteed drops and put Sevagoth parts somewhere in exchange for Holokeys as some others have suggested.

Glast's shop should also be improved so that there's a minimum guaranteed damage bonus, such as 40%, since waiting around for weeks for a good bonus and getting nothing but low 20's on a weapon I want sucks.

3 minutes ago, (PSN)Owl_of_Starlight said:

Am I the only one confused by talk of the Tenet melee "rotation"? For as long as this content has been up, the same four melee weapons have been available. When is it supposed to be rotating? Are new weapons coming?

the rotation is on the bonus damage not the actual weapon itself.

5 minutes ago, (PSN)Owl_of_Starlight said:

Am I the only one confused by talk of the Tenet melee "rotation"? For as long as this content has been up, the same four melee weapons have been available. When is it supposed to be rotating? Are new weapons coming?

1 minute ago, Jorak_Falconstar said:

the rotation is on the bonus damage not the actual weapon itself.

Yes the same four weapons are constantly available, but the element type and % of strength is the part that changes on a regular basis.

It is possible that new weapons may be made available in the future, but for now there is no sign of that happening.

5 hours ago, Vadir said:

Man I have done 15 Sisters all in full squad. That would be 60 keys. Damn. At least now grind is better. Sad that I don't get anything for participating early.

Agreed. You would think they would want to reward people for participating in the content as soon as it's out instead of penalizing them. 

Also what are we supposed to be doing with the gazillion robot dogs that you get from killing all those sisters? I have about 15 of them that I haven't even claimed (because I have no use for them once I leveled one of each type) and they would just take up companion slots.

54 minutes ago, (PSN)Owl_of_Starlight said:

Agreed. You would think they would want to reward people for participating in the content as soon as it's out instead of penalizing them. 

Also what are we supposed to be doing with the gazillion robot dogs that you get from killing all those sisters? I have about 15 of them that I haven't even claimed (because I have no use for them once I leveled one of each type) and they would just take up companion slots.

i know you can turn them into Legs in Fortuna for standing but that still requires leveling them up to at least 30 the first time.

I'd rather see an option to dismantle them to get the component parts for building a custom Hound

So when are they fixing the 6 to 10?? I like that direction. I know currently it is still 6 for the veil. Litterally 2 out of 5 runs was corru keys with 6. Btw for all those who want it easier....these were implimented with a challenge in mind. If you guys get stuff given to you easily you'll complain and the game will become as stale as it was 6 years ago. So as for me I'm just grateful with the current changes.

Nice changes . But we should adress the fact that you cant complete missions when the spawns dont happen on skirmishes . On survivals if you stay in your necromec even if you have 10 reactants it counts as having none these might be more something to look at 

The droprates are the problem, not the quantity. Burning through 10+ Void Storm missions for zero Holokeys is our complaint. This does not address the issue at hand.

And one Holokey for completing a Lich/Sister hunt is borderline insulting. Those fights already last too long due to excessive damage reduction values and invulnerability, and they have a chance to fail because of the bug that ejects you from the ship. Bringing 4 people in there and slogging through a 30 min mission is completely off the table for me.

Unnoticeable. Guaranteed drops like 1-2 at end of every voidstorm is the only way to stop screwy RNG (or tie this to completing the dungeon side objective, as someone else said). Also the traces that also had cap protection were a lot better reward for a rng roll and made the rest of rewards easier to farm while capped. Getting only 4 in full public for finishing entire sister farm is a literal waste of time and only a siscon that did 10 sisters in perfectly working public would get a melee out of that. 

9 hours ago, [DE]Rebecca said:
  • In the final Railjack Showdown node for a Sister of Parvos, each Sister will give each squad member 1 Corrupted Holokey at End-of-Mission whether you Vanquish or Convert them! This means a Squad of 4 can leave with 4 Corrupted Holokeys each on Showdown mission complete! 

I spent 30-40 minutes to defeat one sister and I only got F-O-U-R Holokeys?!

Come on, you can do better than that!

10 hours ago, Wiz3rd said:

No sugar-coating.
That is still horrible.
Make it a guaranteed mission drop and then we'll talk...

This. So much this.

Why make it 10x with a (nominal) 1/3 chance? Why not just make it a guaranteed 1, 2, 3 or 4 keys per mission, depending on the tier of void key. Bump up the price by a small amount if necessary, but all this dice rolling upon dice rolling upon dice rolling is not good.

Savagoth is deluting the Drop-Tables FAAAR too much.
Pluto Proxima, Neptune Proxima, Veil Proxima.
Remove him from 3 of those Areas OR make only one part drop in each of those areas to lessen the burden of the drop tables ...

Getting a Sister/Lich, bringing them to last stage, and finishing them takes LESS time, than getting 40 Holokeys .... why?
The Sister/Lich farm is far more fun in comparison on Top of that, especially with RJ bugging out all the time in Multiplayer :(

The problem with Holokeys is their drop chance, not the amount. Make it 2 or 3 from every void storm without having them in the droptable.

Another very nice change would be to merge the two tenet weapon tables. Make Sisters spawn with melee weapons too, and make Perrin sell every Tenet weapon on rotation. And it would be very nice to have a similar vender for Kuva weapons in Steel Meridian.

11 hours ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

In the final Railjack Showdown node for a Sister of Parvos, each Sister will give each squad member 1 Corrupted Holokey at End-of-Mission whether you Vanquish or Convert them! This means a Squad of 4 can leave with 4 Corrupted Holokeys each on Showdown mission complete! 

Great! Are you going to give me the 40ish Holokeys I would have earned grinding out all the tenet guns that I already did?

Archived