Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Formaing weapons and frames reset all configs back to no mods

_Brakket_

TYPE: Ingame

DESCRIPTION: Since sisters of parvos update I've been having a bug where I'll forma a frame or a weapon, log off for a bit and come back to find weapon/frame configs completely blank. I know that at time w/ insufficient mod capacity 1-2 mods can get removed after applying a forma but it seems as if every mod including arcanes get removed.

VISUAL: Tenet Detron I forma'd last night 

Tenet Tetra Pre-Forma

Tenet Tetra Post-Forma

Example Video

REPRODUCTION: Forma any weapon or Frame, Press Alt-F4 to exit game, Log back into game, Go into upgrades of Forma'd weapon or frame

EXPECTED RESULT: After applying forma and logging off, 1-2 mods should be removed for mod cap, rest of mods still stay

OBSERVED RESULT: All mods removed from weapon/frame after the forma

REPRODUCTION RATE: 100% of the time

Well, it is odd that some stuff is saving to the server like the forma addition in the video, but the last equipped frame and mods are being dropped. However using ALT+F4 to improperly close the game is obviously not letting it get all the data sent back to the server in a proper manner.

FWIW your Tenet pre and post Tetra screenshots both show 5 forma at the top, so it looks like it didn't actually save the forma use there, else you perhaps grabbed the wrong screenshots.

Archived