Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Panthera Alt Fire Not Working

Valoroy

The Panthera/Panthera Prime's alt fire that extends out a blade doesn't appear to be working. The recoil animation of the alt fire does play and you can see the warframe "jitter" as if it is firing, but nothing actually happens.

This is reproduceable for me by going to different missions and on both the Panthera and Panthera Prime. Equip the Panthera, go into a mission, hit the secondary fire key, and nothing. Walking up to enemies nothing happens. The blade isn't there but invisible, it's just not there. I know it's not the most useful thing, but I did love that buzz saw sound...

2 hours ago, Valoroy said:

The Panthera/Panthera Prime's alt fire that extends out a blade doesn't appear to be working.

Weird, I definitely can't reproduce this on my end (using Panthera Prime).

Even with the Soaktron skin on (which Panthera can equip for some reason),
which I thought might interfere with a Beam type firing mode ... nah, works just fine.

Could you show your build?

Also, just to cover all the bases, you are holding the Secondary Fire button, right?

Oh after a little more testing I found the issue. I use mouse wheel tilts for secondary fire, but since it's a hold and the game registers that as "mouse wheel up" it doesn't like that and doesn't hold in game even if I am just holding a button. So just don't use mouse wheel up and it's fine.

Archived