Add Something Worth 5 Cred in Nightwave, Please

Rasdan

I've been doing Nightwave since Wolf of Saturn Six.

However, everytime the NW season ends, I always left out with 5 or 10 cred left.

Please, add something worth 5 cred so i can waste it. The cred isn't worth turning into credits.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Rasdan said:

Please, add something worth 5 cred so i can waste it. The cred isn't worth turning into credits.

You said you wanted to waste it right? What better way is there than turning it into credits? I do think we should have the option to spend 1 cred on things like Kuva - perhaps 200 Kuva per cred.

• Like 3

12 hours ago, Rasdan said:

I've been doing Nightwave since Wolf of Saturn Six.

However, everytime the NW season ends, I always left out with 5 or 10 cred left.

Last Intermission I capped out all ranks earning Max Credits

and at the end, managed to perfectly Zero Out.

So, you must be making the wrong purchases.

5 hours ago, (PSN)haphazardlynamed said:

You're basically saying, "if you're left with change, you bought wrong." What a nonsense statement!

• Like 4

41 minutes ago, Schwitzer said:

You're basically saying, "if you're left with change, you bought wrong." What a nonsense statement!

About as much nonsense as: "I bought everything I Needed, but have Change left over. Give me some junk item just so I can Throw Away my change".

my (apparently too subtle) point was, that OP's priorities were silly: buying the stuff you wanted but still having some irrational need to see "0" afterwards, to the point of wanting the ability to "waste" 5 credits.

• 2 weeks later...
On 2021-08-06 at 4:45 AM, (PSN)haphazardlynamed said:

You're not helping, moving on.

nw has expendable things like cosmetics. With this, directing credits for the purchase of potatoes, nitain and kuva are more useful. Avoiding cosmetics is a good tactic because they are useless.....they only serve to create these kinds of topics about a bad system since birth. Before, we took cosmetics and nitain more easily than it is today. That's why I'm an advocate of returning alerts.

• Like 1