Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

100 people ignore list

nr.9

I'm almost entirely sure i got more than 100 on my list.

But i agree about your point about matchmaking, the type of teammate plays in an annoying way deliberately hitting you with Volt Speed over and over just to annoy you and then quit after 5 mins in a Survival and after you ignore list them they join you in the next match just to waste your time and bring no relics or do some similar shenanigans.

Pretty... annoying.

And let me pronounce it out again for those who don't know; It doesn't affect Matchmaking in any way, not when you're the host, not when Baro actually brings something extra special for you once in a Blue Moon, not when you name your melee Wabbajack and Loki-cheese missions for everyone in your teams, not even when you refer to your frame as 'PuppeRhino' as a logical attempt to rig the game's Matchmaking algorithm.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm fully against the 100 cap on the ignore list. I want to remember the people I want to avoid and the ignore list was the perfect feature for it. I see a greyed out name and I can instantly abort and they have no way to trade with me.

100 maximum is insanely low. My ignore list was instantly capped and now it wants to unblock the old afkers to block the new afkers. Hell no. I want to block both of them forever.

Preferably for free, as it should be a base feature.

28 minutes ago, LillyRaccune said:

A lot of the players I add to my ignore lists don't usually play warframe for more than two months.

It'd be ridiculous, but I kind of wish there was a way to rate the blocking. There are people I've blocked for being completely garbage human beings yet skirt the rules that I'd be happy to never see again. Likewise with people that are trolls in missions. People that are meme parrots in chat that annoy me or I would ignore because they hopped on a train that was already rolling in chat might go away quickly as you said or not do it every day and might be fine to not show up for a week or whatever and then don't need to be on the ignore list.

8 hours ago, (PSN)Madurai-Prime said:

If one person is mean to you, it's their fault. If you're rapidly ignoring people, you're probably a part of the problem as well. Eventually you'll need a thicker skin either way.

Well, ignoring a single person in a week and a half (in my case)is barely a case of 'need a thicker skin', it's not even a report, only a 'f. off from my life forever' sort of reaction, which doesn't even hurt the other person.

And you can expect to run into this type of person you don't want to see again once in a while if you play the game frequently.

Until now at least it had an use because it used to let you tag people for yourself as a reminder they are annoying in some way, so even if it didn't affect matchmaking it was still a good indicator of the people you got matched up with and what to expect from them.

I mean it's cool for you if you can tolerate A******s but not everyone wants to when it affects their efficiency in grinding. (you don't want to get matched with the same person that quits endless after the first rotation of an endless mode when you want to seriously farm something)

1 hour ago, kgabor said:

Well, ignoring a single person in a week and a half (in my case)is barely a case of 'need a thicker skin', it's not even a report, only a 'f. off from my life forever' sort of reaction, which doesn't even hurt the other person.

And you can expect to run into this type of person you don't want to see again once in a while if you play the game frequently.

Until now at least it had an use because it used to let you tag people for yourself as a reminder they are annoying in some way, so even if it didn't affect matchmaking it was still a good indicator of the people you got matched up with and what to expect from them.

I mean it's cool for you if you can tolerate A******s but not everyone wants to when it affects their efficiency in grinding. (you don't want to get matched with the same person that quits endless after the first rotation of an endless mode when you want to seriously farm something)

Expecting a pug to stay for 30min is pretty silly, but sure....ignore everyone that leaves at wave 5.

15 hours ago, (PSN)Madurai-Prime said:

If you're rapidly ignoring people, you're probably a part of the problem as well. Eventually you'll need a thicker skin either way.

It isn't even always a case of that. Right now on PC, there is 1 person (sometimes 2) that is on the same time as me that posts more or less the same 'cutesy' thing over and over for hours. It isn't offensive to even the most uptight person in the world nor even really a meme. They space it out just though and I don't feel the need to report them for spamming. It is a bit like having a toddler that asks "why" every 30 seconds or has a new favorite noise they keep making over and over and over. You can't be truly mad at them but it still gets very old since it's been going on for weeks and weeks.

8 часов назад, Hobie-wan сказал:

posts more or less the same 'cutesy' thing over and over for hours

If this was a case for me, I'd use chat filter for that specific "cutesy" thing to hide all messages with it and not involve any sort of block list at all. No idea if filters have any limits on the amount one can run at the same time, I usually just filter rivens from trade chat and couple of words in recruiting so I can see text instead of endless relic links.

• 4 weeks later...

Lame cap to be 100, if i want to ignore someone is because i dont want to deal with that person ever, since they dont delete inactive accounts they should also allow higher ammount or just let people buy slots since they want you to spent plat somewhere.

Archived