Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

PRIME VAULT

-IGRIS-

If I had to guess, DE might want to use this opportunity to see how many people earn/acquire Nyx Prime during a traditional Unvaulting versus how much she can be earned through Railjack (or many other comparison points, like will less people buy Nyx Prime pack individually now she can be earned other ways etc). I mean, its not like its accidental, they say right in the text you can get her through Rail Jack, its one of those things that only sounds funny... if you make it sound funny. If you remember that DE gets a lot of data/stats from players purchasing/playing habits and patterns and that directly correlates with how much money they can make... then its still funny, but also has a serious and methodical considered aspect... but hey. 

2 minutes ago, VoreoTheDragon said:

This is why they need to move to larger unvaultings. 3-4 would be so much nicer. 

Yeah. I think I still would've preferred Mag over Nyx if I had to choose, but all three would've been great.

7 hours ago, -UpsyLook-Down- said:
when you're going to change the prime vault
 it's time and no previous announcements yet...

I wouldn't mind if you used your magic once again to summon some info on Nidus Prime / announcement of Gara exiting Prime Access.

8 minutes ago, Ghost1598 said:

Ppl wanting nyx accesories is literally the reason why they would bring back nyx (which is already in game) instead of loki, mag or saryn. It's just sad

But they've mixed and matched Prime accessories before. There is absolutely no reason Nyx Prime has to be attached to Targis Prime unvault. 

Prime loot tables need more frequent vaulting/unvaulting/perma-unvaulting than DE seems capable of keeping up with. It's very sad to see indeed. 

LOL DE is so full of it xDxDxD

Tenno r begging them since seemingly 4ever to bring Mag Prime back an they opt for Nyx instead... (yes Mag + Rhino Prime was a thing in 2k17)

And what was that abt tenno want nyx rime accessories?

Well fun fact Nyx / Rhino prime access back in 2k19 was the first u could buy the accessories separately... Mag never had that chance xD

40 minutes ago, Ghost1598 said:

Ppl wanting nyx accesories is literally the reason why they would bring back nyx (which is already in game) instead of loki, mag or saryn. It's just sad

Actually it's not sad I actually seen the armor & it's the best looking prime armor there is.. I'm glad I'm finally gonna get a chance to obtain it! Thanks DE!!!

1 hour ago, (PSN)slightconfuzzled said:

If I had to guess, DE might want to use this opportunity to see how many people earn/acquire Nyx Prime during a traditional Unvaulting versus how much she can be earned through Railjack (or many other comparison points, like will less people buy Nyx Prime pack individually now she can be earned other ways etc). I mean, its not like its accidental, they say right in the text you can get her through Rail Jack, its one of those things that only sounds funny... if you make it sound funny. If you remember that DE gets a lot of data/stats from players purchasing/playing habits and patterns and that directly correlates with how much money they can make... then its still funny, but also has a serious and methodical considered aspect... but hey. 

My guess was that this unvaulting and all its relics are already set to go, and they are apparently all hands on deck for the New War, so this is all they could manage. 

But your theory seems sound.

45 minutes ago, (XBOX)Hyperion Rexx said:

Honestly hilarious that they're unvaulting a permanently unvaulted frame.

Those prime accessories must be hella good.

Yeah they must have some statistics somewhere saying her prime accessories are really desired by players, otherwise this decision really makes zero sense at all. 

1 minute ago, Tesseract7777 said:

Yeah they must have some statistics somewhere saying her prime accessories are really desired by players, otherwise this decision really makes zero sense at all. 

Yeah, they might have stats like that.

Or, they might have forgotten nyx is permanently unvaulted. 

My money is on the latter lol.

1 minute ago, (XBOX)Hyperion Rexx said:

Yeah, they might have stats like that.

Or, they might have forgotten nyx is permanently unvaulted. 

My money is on the latter lol.

Ahahaha. I read the Facebook and the poor whoever has to answer the social media posts was trying to be all positive. 

People were like, ummm, Nyx is already unvaulted, did DE forget? 

And whatever poor SOB is running the official Warframe account today was like, "Well, now you can farm for her in two places at once, easier access!!!", or something like that, trying to put a fun spin on it. Ill bet they are having a fun day lmao. 

8 minutes ago, sunderthefirmament said:

My guess was that this unvaulting and all its relics are already set to go, and they are apparently all hands on deck for the New War, so this is all they could manage. 

But your theory seems sound.

That could be it too, definitely, but they'll probably still add some different relics as well depending on what current Relics overlap with Val in RJ vs any with Rhino, and other current Prime rotations, if thats the case. 

4 minutes ago, (PSN)TONI__RIBEIRO said:

Nyx and rhino? Are you kidding? Where is Loki unvault, you can't mess this up even if you try and you just did.

Nyx is not vaulted and Loki is nowhere to be found.

Tom Hiddleston What GIF by Disney+

DE thinks giving whoever had the time to actually be around for Tennocon Loki Prime was enough. 

Don't expect to see him for a while. : ( 

19 minutes ago, (PSN)slightconfuzzled said:

That could be it too, definitely, but they'll probably still add some different relics as well depending on what current Relics overlap with Val in RJ vs any with Rhino, and other current Prime rotations, if thats the case. 

What do you mean?  This unvaulting will likely feature the same Rhino/Nyx relics that it always does, as it has happened numerous times over the years.  They don't need to tweak any relics to account for currently available primes because unvaulted relics never do.

Look at the relics that are from the current unvaulting: Chroma and Zephyr.  They only feature prime pieces for those frames and their associated weapons.

What makes this unvaulting unique is that Nyx is already permanently unvaulted in RJ.

1 minute ago, Tesseract7777 said:

DE thinks giving whoever had the time to actually be around for Tennocon Loki Prime was enough. 

Don't expect to see him for a while. : ( 

I don't even need him, but this just seems a slap on the face for those who want him, also mag would make sense too, this decision is on another level of intelligence and I'm too dumb to understand it, i see we got the smartest of all working on these decisions. 

1 minute ago, (PSN)TONI__RIBEIRO said:

I don't even need him, but this just seems a slap on the face for those who want him, also mag would make sense too, this decision is on another level of intelligence and I'm too dumb to understand it, i see we got the smartest of all working on these decisions. 

I don't agree with the decision. 

I think they either need to start releasing three primes through the vault, make more old primes permanently available like Nyx and Valkyr recently, or preferably BOTH. 

There are simply too many now, and the number will only continue to grow as a natural course of things. 

Archived