Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

PRIME VAULT

-IGRIS-

Its not really about the plat price of Mag prime but more about availability of certain frames. If Nyx Prime can be unvaulted now, Volt could have been unvaulted too but it was said that since he was already premanently unvaulted through Baro,  his relic wouldn't be unvaulted 'normally' and would remain exclusive to Baro. This also goes against DE's statement of unvaulting the Primes that have been sitting in the Prime Vault for long time. On other hand this gives silent encouragement and a pat on the back to price gougers. That has all sort of implications on its own. 

58 minutes ago, Highasafly said:

If Nyx Prime can be unvaulted now, Volt could have been unvaulted too but it was said that since he was already premanently unvaulted through Baro,  his relic wouldn't be unvaulted 'normally' and would remain exclusive to Baro. This also goes against DE's statement of unvaulting the Primes that have been sitting in the Prime Vault for long time. On other hand this gives silent encouragement and a pat on the back to price gougers. That has all sort of implications on its own. 

Volt got unvaulted in 2019 with Loki, he can come back again

7 hours ago, Highasafly said:
  • "We were led astray. We forgot Mag Prime, so when that Nyx Prime Vault came, we were not prepared. This is how we failed the Mag Prime. You went into stasis, but not me. I searched the long path for redemption, for the kind of balance only Rhino and Mag Prime Vault access can create. Now I return, only to find the Tenno debating if  we need to accept Nyx Prime Vault access for the sake of cosmetics. Horrors from beyond the Prime Vault rotations are coming. You must prepare. You must accept "FreeMagPrime. Let it be your teacher and I its humble guide. For true balance can only be found in Rhino and Mag Prime Vault access with Nyx Prime accessories. #FreeMagPrime  "

@MagPrime can you offer him insight as to why you were not unvaulted? we can help you revolt and save you some money on orbiter insurance by switching to Darvo.

I propose @ExcaliburUmbra and @HydroidPrime_ (this is budget hydroid prime, real one was too expensive) to help to kill Nyx and Rhino, psychic is weak to darkness going apesh*t and iron is weak to water and tentacles.

Archived