Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Rename equipment

MollAgdeduba

Now, we are able (paying some plat in fortuna/cetus) to rename our primary/secondary and melee weapons.

When you gild a thing (or with some plat after), we are also able to rename companion and robotic 

So i'm writing this to ask if there could be an option that allow the rename of all of our equipment (warframe and also the one that now you can't rename)... what do you think?

46 minutes ago, MollAgdeduba said:

Now, we are able (paying some plat in fortuna/cetus) to rename our primary/secondary and melee weapons.

When you gild a thing (or with some plat after), we are also able to rename companion and robotic 

So i'm writing this to ask if there could be an option that allow the rename of all of our equipment (warframe and also the one that now you can't rename)... what do you think?

Imagine how many Excalibur Primes we could see in game

But if your idea would pass i would be looking forward for all WAYAROUND nemes for nezha

Im all in

I personally have been running with MK-1 Paris (which really is Kuva Bramma) for a month now. Of course, I rename some powerful warframe into MK-1 Excalibur if i alowed to do this. In this case, only the name of the Aura will spoil the picture in the mini-profile.

But I really wouldn't really want to. Otherwise, why then will these mini-profiles be needed on missions, in which there will simply be a set of words, memes and all sorts of jokes?

7 hours ago, (PSN)robotwars7 said:

seems totally unnecessary, not to mention that frames already lost some of their unique identity with Helminth, now you want to take their names away too? may as well rename everything else in the game as well: characters, planets etc..

I want to rename Jupiter to Pluto now. Try telling me Pluto ain't a planet now suckers 😂😂😂

Ok... i've read what you think could be the main problem (rename warframe with other warframe name) and i upgrade my idea: where is shown the warframe name (session or stat or other part) is shown like "PersonalName(RealWFname)" so if you rename your excalibur with "Trinity", it could be show like "Trinity (Excalibur)"

Archived