Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

F0 Tornado Strikes Hydron

Fleche64

I didnt watch the whole thing but if you arent using rage you can regain energy with it while using sandstorm.

I have a really old sandstorm built that is able to sustain for a long time because of rage.

Also, sandstorm is very useful in interception missions and mobile defense. Where killing enemies isnt really necessary to complete the objective. It is a hilarious meme build and i love it.

Now, I'm certainly not going to argue that Sandstorm is a great ability that works perfectly well or anything.

(Not least, the LoS detection, and weird camera lock, NEED to be addressed.)

But putting this into Feedback, coupled with the attention span of your average registered loser
and thus reduced likelihood to watch the video all the way to the end, ends up being a bit misleading.

Like, it kinda makes it seem like this is normal Sandstorm performance
when actually you had -90% Strength so it's only doing 10% of what it does by default.

Fun video otherwise :D

16 hours ago, NinjaZeku said:

Now, I'm certainly not going to argue that Sandstorm is a great ability that works perfectly well or anything.

(Not least, the LoS detection, and weird camera lock, NEED to be addressed.)

But putting this into Feedback, coupled with the attention span of your average registered loser
and thus reduced likelihood to watch the video all the way to the end, ends up being a bit misleading.

Like, it kinda makes it seem like this is normal Sandstorm performance
when actually you had -90% Strength so it's only doing 10% of what it does by default.

Fun video otherwise :D

-90% of 0 is still 0.

Archived