Community Stream Schedule: August 9 - August 13

[DE]Dudley

DXQ8A5BsE7uOhceHYb57KktI2HAWXLX9cmwBnhcg

Tenno,

Tune in to Warframe community streams to enjoy hang outs and casual gameplay with the Community Team! In lieu of our traditional streams, members of the Community Team are broadcasting from their homes during our regularly scheduled times. Stop by and catch up with us and other Tenno.

Watch at twitch.tv/warframe for 30 minutes to receive this week’s Twitch Drops! This week, all live streams offer a Relic Pack (3 Random Relics):
fw6yPt_UlailAcUb3q2j-DDBaVA9zFCEQO8QrIzR

Nintendo Switch Tenno who want to watch from their portable console can do so by installing the YouTube app for free at the Nintendo eShop. Head to the Warframe YouTube channel when we're live to tune in!

12 minutes ago, [DE]Dudley said:

DXQ8A5BsE7uOhceHYb57KktI2HAWXLX9cmwBnhcg

Tenno,

Tune in to Warframe community streams to enjoy hang outs and casual gameplay with the Community Team! In lieu of our traditional streams, members of the Community Team are broadcasting from their homes during our regularly scheduled times. Stop by and catch up with us and other Tenno.

Watch at twitch.tv/warframe for 30 minutes to receive this week’s Twitch Drops! This week, all live streams offer a Relic Pack (3 Random Relics):
fw6yPt_UlailAcUb3q2j-DDBaVA9zFCEQO8QrIzR

Nintendo Switch Tenno who want to watch from their portable console can do so by installing the YouTube app for free at the Nintendo eShop. Head to the Warframe YouTube channel when we're live to tune in!

I wonder what relics they are 

Hi Tenno,

As always here are the stream times for other time zones around the world.

Please check out the Google Calendar to be notified of streams 10 mins before they start!

BzuMT0i.png

Will the inbox message reveal which relics they are on-click (Taking you to the relic pack screen like you are via Syndicate purchases), or will the individual relics themselves be shown next to each other in the message itself?

• Both of those options would be a great way to see exactly what relics you now have claimed, instead of remaining ambiguous; I just think it'll help to have more information provided regarding the items within the claim, since that's usually how relic packs work, for one reason. I'd hope that it doesn't simply show the relic pack itself in the Inbox without more clarification.

Either way, I'm looking forward to next week's streams too :)

11 minutes ago, Mavoron said:

anyone else got the same item 5 times this week?

Got 3 Steel Essence drops, the shawzin, and the Teshin bust. Would've loved to get all 5 as essence. 

The irony of this weeks drops though.

A grab bag that rewards relic pack, with each relic having a semi-limited random reward.

7 minutes ago, (PSN)FakeLeader2345 said:

Its not a grab bag. You can get rhese in game.

And you could get SE in game as well. What’s the point here? This isn’t some stupid RNG with no failsafe for players who already have a glyph and get 4 more of the same glyph, it’s a simple relic pack that we can use no matter what relic we get. It’s easily 100000000% better than any grab bag, no matter what the drops are. 

Archived