Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Community Stream Schedule: August 9 - August 13

[DE]Dudley

I was able to claim both relic packs from the stream, today, which I'm sure will help down the road. But I was actually surprised when it showed no clarification on what the relics were; It only showed the single relic pack icon, but no further info on-click.

So I'm not sure what relics they were, but I suppose that's not a bad thing in and of itself. I just feel that a bit of indication of what the relics are could give you an idea of what you're actually getting, if it's possible to update that. In the meantime, I'm looking forward to the next stream :)

23 hours ago, (NSW)Gamer-Steve said:

I was able to claim both relic packs from the stream, today, which I'm sure will help down the road. But I was actually surprised when it showed no clarification on what the relics were; It only showed the single relic pack icon, but no further info on-click.

I'm guessing you haven't opened them IN GAME then yet as that will address your 'issue'.

My apologies I finally collected my own in game and then heard Taylor's response on the Stream and they truly did skip the 'Reveal' screen.

45 minutes ago, LucianDeRomeo said:

I'm guessing you haven't opened them IN GAME then yet as that will address your 'issue'.

Actually I opened both of them in-game, to clarify;

Spoiler

relic_pack_twitch_drop_inbox.jpg?width=9

Clicking on that didn't open up a list of what relics they were as it would if you bought the pack from a Syndicate for standing. I am grateful for them though, so there's no "issue" with it per say (Depends on how you look at it I suppose), but I'm just not sure what new relics they were.

• I saw one or two others in the Twitch chat (On the stream with [DE]Taylor) today wondering about that too, unless I'm mistaken on what they meant.

I also checked my inventory, and from what I could tell the pack itself wasn't there to be opened, so I can only presume that it automatically provided the 3 unknown relics as soon as I opened each message.

It's not a severe concern of course, but some clarification never hurts :)

1 minute ago, (NSW)Gamer-Steve said:

It's not a severe concern of course, but some clarification never hurts :)

This is true, I corrected my above comment as I had poorly assumed they'd be handled the same way when you 'use' them as when you buy them, only to then collect my own moments before Taylor on today's stream also mentioned they aren't revealed on collection.

2 minutes ago, LucianDeRomeo said:

This is true, I corrected my above comment as I had poorly assumed they'd be handled the same way when you 'use' them as when you buy them, only to then collect my own moments before Taylor on today's stream also mentioned they aren't revealed on collection.

No worries :)

I am a bit curious why that is though, if it's actually intended to be that way or not. Hopefully it isn't a bug.

4 hours ago, RoyBarina said:

Screenshot-2021-08-11-120145.png

Well.. I can't find it in there, how do we open it to know what we've got?

AFAIK, we can't :-(

I mean, when you enter the game you receive a message about the relic pack(s) you got, but there's no mention about what's inside.

Of course you'll find those relics in the Relics console... but you will not know what they are (unless you noted beforehand what you already had).

It's not a great problem but, IMHO, it would be way better if we could know what we got.

58 minutes ago, Pulsar63 said:

AFAIK, we can't :-(

I mean, when you enter the game you receive a message about the relic pack(s) you got, but there's no mention about what's inside.

Of course you'll find those relics in the Relics console... but you will not know what they are (unless you noted beforehand what you already had).

It's not a great problem but, IMHO, it would be way better if we could know what we got.

Maybe unpacking it by clicking on it in the inbox message would be a good way

On 2021-08-05 at 8:19 PM, [DE]Dudley said:

DXQ8A5BsE7uOhceHYb57KktI2HAWXLX9cmwBnhcg

Tenno,

Tune in to Warframe community streams to enjoy hang outs and casual gameplay with the Community Team! In lieu of our traditional streams, members of the Community Team are broadcasting from their homes during our regularly scheduled times. Stop by and catch up with us and other Tenno.

Watch at twitch.tv/warframe for 30 minutes to receive this week’s Twitch Drops! This week, all live streams offer a Relic Pack (3 Random Relics):
fw6yPt_UlailAcUb3q2j-DDBaVA9zFCEQO8QrIzR

Nintendo Switch Tenno who want to watch from their portable console can do so by installing the YouTube app for free at the Nintendo eShop. Head to the Warframe YouTube channel when we're live to tune in!

With a drop limit of 5.

Archived