Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Thanks For Watching Home Time #63!

[DE]Megan

1 hour ago, VenerealNidus said:

I missed it and skimming through the entire hour of recording is counterproductive. Can someone who watched it tell me if they even as much as mentioned Nidus Prime and/or his release date in any capacity?

Considering Prime Vault changes on the 10th and they usually release a new prime (at least recently) after about 3-4 months, my expectation is mid-late August or early September.

Hi Megan, I have tried so many streams to get that teshin statue and glyph but sadly no luck. Is there any way you guys can make them rewards from Teshin's steel path honors in the future? Same with the Wolf of Saturn Six noggle in Nightwave credit rewards as an idea? Appreciate any help you can give me and have a great rest of your week!

John

12 hours ago, Flannoit said:

Considering Prime Vault changes on the 10th and they usually release a new prime (at least recently) after about 3-4 months, my expectation is mid-late August or early September.

Oh, I know that he's bound to be released around the early September. I'm just hungry for any scraps of info coming from the devs regarding him.

4 hours ago, VenerealNidus said:

Oh, I know that he's bound to be released around the early September. I'm just hungry for any scraps of info coming from the devs regarding him.

god mood, i'm SO excited for my fave nasty boy to be primed

Archived