Can Prime Warframes be unvaulted more than once?

-SilverWolfPrime-

Question

22 answers to this question

1 hour ago, (XBOX)YoungGunn82 said:

No reason they can’t have them for sale too in the market for $. I mean you can buy them in trade chat with plat now. What difference does it make?

The difference? Plats that are needed for that trade was bought with cash at some point by someone.

Putting vaulted relics in baro's rotations means people can get them without spending money.

Mag,Volt, Frost, Nyx, Rhino, Loki, Ember, Primes should be permanently unvaulted and placed in the marketplace and thier relics placed in Baros rotation. 

all prime accessories should always be available in the marketplace. 

if the frame has been unvaulted twice it should stay unvaulted the second time forever. And relics placed in Baros rotation, same with weapon relics. 

On 2021-08-05 at 8:38 PM, Pancoar said:

Honestly I wish they would unvault more than two frames at a time, or unvault them more often. It's hell waiting for missing accessories. It's just going to get worse as more frames get vaulted.

Nyx and Rhino have been unvaulted like 3 times since I started playing, so I'm sure Nekros will get unvaulted again at some point? I hope.

I agree with so many frames it might be time to upgrade the prime unvaulting to 3 frames at a time instead of 2 but that will increase the prime packs costs. OR do 2 sets of 2 at a time buy prime pack 1 or prime pack 2.

7 hours ago, Soy77 said:

The difference? Plats that are needed for that trade was bought with cash at some point by someone.

Putting vaulted relics in baro's rotations means people can get them without spending money.

I’m speaking specifically about being for sale all the time vs buying them from trade chat. All the older frame relics should still be apart of Baros rotations. And you can still sell them for $. 

On 2021-08-05 at 7:34 PM, -SilverWolfPrime- said:

This recent Prime unvaulting got me thinking. Is it possible for an already unvaulted Warframe to be unvaulted again?

As spoiled as this sounds, I'd love to have another chance to get Nekros' Prime Accessories.

Yes but not even DE knows when that will be. 

7 hours ago, (XBOX)YoungGunn82 said:

Mag,Volt, Frost, Nyx, Rhino, Loki, Ember, Primes should be permanently unvaulted and placed in the marketplace and thier relics placed in Baros rotation. 

if the frame has been unvaulted twice it should stay unvaulted the second time forever. And relics placed in Baros rotation, same with weapon relics. 

I'd like this: Baro is supposed to be the VOID trader after all, but the part of the void he goes to seems to be mostly full of blue junk sculptures and posters... I see no reason he shouldn't offer a selection of relics for one vaulted frame each visit, with a rotation so that random chance doesn't allow one frame to be way more available than another (Frost and Ember Primes are everywhere now lol). 

and before he shows up, #FreeMagPrime.

7 hours ago, (XBOX)YoungGunn82 said:

Keep dreaming. DE want your money, money, money

2 minutes ago, -SilverWolfPrime- said:

This recent Prime unvaulting got me thinking. Is it possible for an already unvaulted Warframe to be unvaulted again?

As spoiled as this sounds, I'd love to have another chance to get Nekros' Prime Accessories.

Honestly I wish they would unvault more than two frames at a time, or unvault them more often. It's hell waiting for missing accessories. It's just going to get worse as more frames get vaulted.

Nyx and Rhino have been unvaulted like 3 times since I started playing, so I'm sure Nekros will get unvaulted again at some point? I hope.

Yes they will eventually get unvaulted again.

4 minutes ago, Pancoar said:

Just as the system used to be one unvaulting at a time it's inevitable that we'll see them tripled up sooner or later.

hace 26 minutos, Pancoar dijo:

They were more separate before and iirc correctly we have had a 3 prime unvault 

Archived