Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Did DE forget Nyx is permanently unvaulted?

AziSlays

So the next unvault is Nyx & Rhino. Rhino is pretty sick since he's expensive as hell and a very solid frame, but Nyx is literally already unvaulted permanently via void storms. Why is she even there? It's like she was put there solely to make the relics bad and less worthwhile to farm. This makes no sense at all.

Unless they are adding relics for  another vaulted frame in Railjack, this is a poorly thought decision. The prime accessories could have been made available through some other manner. Mag has been vaulted for more than 2 years though and there was really no pressing reason to release Nyx  Prime access. That after Chroma prime access makes me re-evaluate the decision-making process that goes in DE. How many people were ok with this decision, had they not seen the feedback after Chroma prime unvaulting? Do they really listen to the community at all? I mean looking at the recent decision regarding after feedback 'on kill' trigger for galvanized mod, drop rate for corrupted holokeys and tenet melee weapons, ambassador parts, i get the feeling "are you kidding me?" 'are they for real?' every single damn time. 🤷‍♂️

1 hour ago, -VV-william said:

prime accessories

1 hour ago, Aldain said:

Her accessories aren't though.

Also I have no problems with it, less time farming Venus derelicts for me.

1 hour ago, (XBOX)Obi Wan Dandobi said:

I want the accessories. Fine decision

How about we get a third unvault in this scenario so everyones happy.

Since Nyx and Rhino were previously unvaulted together, my guess is that they're doing this so they can simply re-release the same 4 relics and not assemble new ones.  Everyone's working hard on the New War so they're probably just going with the quick and dirty solution this time.

1 hour ago, MqToasty said:

Since Nyx and Rhino were previously unvaulted together, my guess is that they're doing this so they can simply re-release the same 4 relics and not assemble new ones.  Everyone's working hard on the New War so they're probably just going with the quick and dirty solution this time.

Rhino and Mag have been unvaulted together too. Woulda been much better to go for those with same logic, considering both have been vaulted for a long time.

5 hours ago, Highasafly said:

Unless they are adding relics for  another vaulted frame in Railjack, this is a poorly thought decision. The prime accessories could have been made available through some other manner. Mag has been vaulted for more than 2 years though and there was really no pressing reason to release Nyx  Prime access. That after Chroma prime access makes me re-evaluate the decision-making process that goes in DE. How many people were ok with this decision, had they not seen the feedback after Chroma prime unvaulting? Do they really listen to the community at all? I mean looking at the recent decision regarding after feedback 'on kill' trigger for galvanized mod, drop rate for corrupted holokeys and tenet melee weapons, ambassador parts, i get the feeling "are you kidding me?" 'are they for real?' every single damn time. 🤷‍♂️

Are YOU kidding ME? You want DE to optionally forgo their biggest source of income for... what?

Why would they randomly allow you to earn prime accessories in game? How out of touch are you?

13 minutes ago, Highasafly said:

Rhino and Mag have been unvaulted together too. Woulda been much better to go for those with same logic, considering both have been vaulted for a long time.

That is true.  I wonder why Mag has been hidden in the vault for so long...

3 hours ago, (XBOX)YoungGunn82 said:

Or better idea make all the prime accessories always available in marketplace. Then DE can unvault whatever frame they feel like wether it makes sense or not. 

That would be a bad business decision for DE.

New Prime Access accessories costs $49. Once the sale ends, the accessories will be put in the pool among the other accessories packs. If the chosen accessories is un-vault, the players can purchase it at the discounted price for only $19. If all accessories are purchasable at anytime, why would anyone spend $49 during Prime Access? Just wait 3 months until it's put in the pool for discounted price.

I been waiting for Nyx accessories for a long time now, finally get to buy it.

11 minutes ago, Godmode_Ash said:

If all accessories are purchasable anytime, why would anyone buy it at $49?

$49 is for plat and 3 months of boosters too. Accessories are just a little bonus and maybe a bit of “exclusivity” for maybe a year. But that’s why they are only $20 when unvaulted no boosters no plat. And No reason to revault accessories after the are unvaulted the first time. They should be instead moved to the market for permanent $ purcahse. 

10 minutes ago, (XBOX)YoungGunn82 said:

$49 is for plat and 3 months of boosters. Accessories are just a little bonus. That’s why they are only $20 when unvaulted. Brings me to my point. No reason to revault accessories after the are unvaulted the first time. They should be instead moved to the market for permanent $ purcahse.

People buy accessories pack for accessories, booster and other bonus are just little addon. If players could get accessories for half of the price, why wouldn't they wait for 3 month?

Currently if a player doesn't buy the Access accessories, there is no way of knowing when it will be available again. That give incentive for players to purchase it while still in Access.

Same reason why I have waited so long for Nyx accessories.

10 minutes ago, Godmode_Ash said:

People buy accessories pack for accessories, booster and other bonus are just little addon. If players could get accessories for half of the price, why wouldn't they wait for 3 month?

Currently if a player don't buy Access accessories, there is no way of knowing when it will be available again. That give incentive for players to purchase it while still in Access. 

Because imo in order to have the accessories always available in marketplace $ it would have to be unvaulted first. And Nyx, Rhino, Ember, Frost, Nova, Nekros, Loki, Mag have all been unvaulted with thier accessories over the years at nauseam.  

why defend this DE practice? Don’t you want more fashion options now rather than years later? 

8 minutes ago, (XBOX)YoungGunn82 said:

Because imo in order to have the accessories always available in marketplace $ it would have to be unvaulted first. And Nyx, Rhino, Ember, Frost, Nova, Nekros, Loki, Mag have all been unvaulted with thier accessories over the years at nauseam.  

Look I am a player just like you, we have the same agenda, so you don't need to try to convince me. I even said that I had to wait too long for Nyx accessories to unlock. Would be nice if all accessories are available and I don't have to wait.

I was only explaining why it is bad deal for DE so they won't do it.

9 minutes ago, (XBOX)YoungGunn82 said:

why defend this DE practice? Don’t you want more fashion options now rather than years later? 

I am not defending DE, I am telling you what DE's perspective is like.

7 hours ago, AziSlays said:

Why is she even there?

GIF by yvngswag

that's why. gotta make GROFIT from the accessories and the people who don't want to farm railjack for Nyx. 

it's alright though, there'll almost certainly be another unvaulting towards the holidays; can't wait to see Frost and Ember appear again! :crylaugh: :crylaugh:

3 hours ago, Godmode_Ash said:

That would be a bad business decision for DE.

New Prime Access accessories costs $49. Once the sale ends, the accessories will be put in the pool among the other accessories packs. If the chosen accessories is un-vault, the players can purchase it at the discounted price for only $19. If all accessories are purchasable at anytime, why would anyone spend $49 during Prime Access? Just wait 3 months until it's put in the pool for discounted price.

I been waiting for Nyx accessories for a long time now, finally get to buy it.

They could make the accessories permanent available purchase at discounted price once the frame got vaulted instead of after the 3 month period 

9 hours ago, _R_o_g_u_e_ said:

Are YOU kidding ME? You want DE to optionally forgo their biggest source of income for... what?

Why would they randomly allow you to earn prime accessories in game? How out of touch are you?

I'm not suggesting them to release the cosmetics in game for free or even for plat. It would be wonderfully good  if they release them alongside Mag in Prime Access. 

8 hours ago, (PSN)Jeromy137 said:

They could make the accessories permanent available purchase at discounted price once the frame got vaulted instead of after the 3 month period 

New Prime frame gets vaulted after 3 months, aren't you just suggesting what the guy above said?

12 hours ago, Godmode_Ash said:

Look I am a player just like you, we have the same agenda, so you don't need to try to convince me. I even said that I had to wait too long for Nyx accessories to unlock. Would be nice if all accessories are available and I don't have to wait.

I was only explaining why it is bad deal for DE so they won't do it.

I am not defending DE, I am telling you what DE's perspective is like.

So is it DEs perspective they would make more money from 1 prime armor set unvaulted once a year or 10 prime armor sets unvaulted all the time? Because if its your belief DE is better to do the latter thats a extremely shorted sighted buisness decision and will make them less money overall. 

Just imagine if every prime armor / accessories were available for purchase during tennocon 2021? Huge missed opportunities to make money. 

18 hours ago, Aldain said:

Her accessories aren't though.

Also I have no problems with it, less time farming Venus derelicts for me.

Prime Accessories for permanently unvaulted primes should be made available indefinitely on the market then.

I thought the whole purpose of making older Prime Warframes as evergreen rewards was to specifically address how bloated Prime Vault was getting.

But this goes completely against that mindset. It's a complete waste of time.

Archived