Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I'm here to remind DE we have a Rhino&Mag PV

MaximusXIIHero

Chroma&Zephyr,whatever,just for the armor sets I think.But now you turn to Rhino&Nyx again,that's ridiculous,Nyx is permanently unvaulted and her armor sets,can be brought by mag,and we have a Rhino&Mag pv in 2017,you can copy it too,If you choose this old couple,you can sell the popular Targis Prime,at the same time let the longest vaulted Mag unvault.So why still unvault nyx and rhino,or you just simply forget there's a rhino mag one.

5 hours ago, MagPrime said:

#FreeMagPrime

no, we need Frost and Ember to get unvaulted again, there's still like 5 players who don't have them!!!

DE mainly did this so that people can get the accessories, and it does save them form grinding railjack for the relics, which not everybody enjoys apparently. we now have confirmation at least that unvaults will continue as DE sees fit (even if i's questionable which frames they choose) even though vaulted relics will also be placed in permanent locations.

either way, guess I'll go fashion my Mag Prime that I proudly own! 😘

jealous real housewives of new york GIF

19 hours ago, DrivaMain said:

Yes agreed, swap Nyx Prime to Mag, but keep the current accessories. Nyx is not a good frame anyway in the meta, no would buy or farm for it outside of mastery and helminth fodder.

If the meta is SP and lich's as I understand it, Nyx is fantastic lol

2 hours ago, Sanktai said:

If the meta is SP and lich's as I understand it, Nyx is fantastic lol

I think they just stealth-nerfed Nyx's 2 vs. liches/sisters.  If the reports are true, it no longer strips their armor, although I think it might still remove shields.

I haven't tested it myself, so take this with a grain of salt.

In any event, Nyx still has her place in SP, even if her lich utility just took a hit.

On 2021-08-06 at 11:00 AM, MaximusXIIHero said:

Chroma&Zephyr,whatever,just for the armor sets I think.But now you turn to Rhino&Nyx again,that's ridiculous,Nyx is permanently unvaulted and her armor sets,can be brought by mag,and we have a Rhino&Mag pv in 2017,you can copy it too,If you choose this old couple,you can sell the popular Targis Prime,at the same time let the longest vaulted Mag unvault.So why still unvault nyx and rhino,or you just simply forget there's a rhino mag one.

There’s typically a space after a comma.

4 hours ago, sunderthefirmament said:

I think they just stealth-nerfed Nyx's 2 vs. liches/sisters.

I hope they didn't. Because if it's true, I'm going to hate DE with a passion that burns hotter than hellfire on a hot summer day in inferno, and i will really consider moving to ffxiv.

They have million things to work with right now, yet they choose to spare some time to punish some people who love using nyx -who's already have pretty low use, and technically vaulted outside of rj. Because why? They just love punishing people and making their game less fun for people?

Some people argue rhino and nyx are unvaulted because the commands already existed from previous unvaulting so DE can save time, but they have the time to nerf a whole ability??

Even if it's true, I sincerely hope it's the usual case of DE making something new (sisters) and forgot that nyx exist, so some of her codes doesn't work with the new stuff. It's stupid but at least not malicious.

7 hours ago, Soy77 said:

Some people argue rhino and nyx are unvaulted because the commands already existed from previous unvaulting so DE can save time, but they have the time to nerf a whole ability??.

There's NEVER time for buffs, but there's ALWAYS time for nerfs.

My question is why do we still keep getting these old armor sets when you could start giving us a chance to buy accessories for the Nezha, Chroma or Mirage prime access, just because the tagris is old doesn't mean its the one thats most wanted.

Archived