Another Lich/Sister Leeching Method and proposed fix.

(PSN)haphazardlynamed

So I discovered a new squad leeching strategy for Sisters/Liches.

after your Lich spawns, you stab them and they level up, then they take over a new planet, abandon the current one.

At this point, instead of Leaving Squad, you just ask someone else to pick the next mission.

since their Lich will still be on the current planet, not on the new planet with yours; now you get to just leech all their Murmur and Aggro from Thralls and Stabs.

No matter how high your Aggro gets your Lich never appears because its not his planet. So you never stab your own Lich to give back.

This is actually really great for the Leecher, since you can learn all your Requiem's fast, without having to risk increasing your own Lich level to the degree your normally would for that Murmur gain.

You can also do this using Recruitment, by lying about what planet your Lich is on and letting the other guys pick nodes. "gee I must have bad RNG, I dunno why mine isn't showing..."

Proposal:

fix it so that when a Lich levels up, they RETAIN any existing planets not cleared. This avoids the squad mismatch and means your Lich can still appear instead of moving on.

1 hour ago, (PSN)haphazardlynamed said:

No matter how high your Aggro gets your Lich never appears because its not his planet.

And I thought my sister was a *@##$ because I played like 5 missions with her rage meter at max with the correct requiem sequence >.>

4 часа назад, (PSN)haphazardlynamed сказал:

So I discovered a new squad leeching strategy for Sisters/Liches.

after your Lich spawns, you stab them and they level up, then they take over a new planet, abandon the current one.

At this point, instead of Leaving Squad, you just ask someone else to pick the next mission.

since their Lich will still be on the current planet, not on the new planet with yours; now you get to just leech all their Murmur and Aggro from Thralls and Stabs.

No matter how high your Aggro gets your Lich never appears because its not his planet. So you never stab your own Lich to give back.

This is actually really great for the Leecher, since you can learn all your Requiem's fast, without having to risk increasing your own Lich level to the degree your normally would for that Murmur gain.

You can also do this using Recruitment, by lying about what planet your Lich is on and letting the other guys pick nodes. "gee I must have bad RNG, I dunno why mine isn't showing..."

Proposal:

fix it so that when a Lich levels up, they RETAIN any existing planets not cleared. This avoids the squad mismatch and means your Lich can still appear instead of moving on.

What’s the point if you need to learn the sequence of requiems and it won’t auto-install right sequence when you got all 3 mods? Like if you’re completely unlucky you won’t guess right and will fight lvl 5 sister anyway (if you not using oull). I was stabbing 3 lvl sisters knowing only two requiems, once even knowing only one. Your problem is that person won’t summon sister? Well you not expecting 4 sisters to show up in one mission. If someone wants to jerk this way , it’s up to them.

Archived