Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Stuck in mission complete screen while other team member in the group starts a new mission

eniruure

• TYPE: In-Game
  • DESCRIPTION: On mission finish, the mission complete screen starts and there is a loading indicator on top left. My loading indicator has not finished yet, but the other team member has already finished (supposedly) and they force start another mission. As a result, when my loading indicator is complete, I am stuck in the mission complete screen while the other team members load into the new mission. I can't click esc, can't leave squad, can't /unstuck myself too. The only way out of this is to wait until the new mission is finished or force quit the app.
  • VISUAL: attached belowimage.png
  • REPRODUCTION: Let the other party member starts a new mission while we're still in loading screen

Would be great if there is a way to wait for all members to finish load first. Or maybe a way so that host can kick unresponsive member instead of force starting. But since warframe is peer-to-peer, I think that's kind of hard to implement. I don't even know if this is a bug or just an unfortunate occurence on my side because my laptop is not the most "high end" out there.

Archived