Warframe Support

(PSN)Sasu666

Question

9 answers to this question

2 minutes ago, (PSN)Sasu666 said:

I've been waiting for a response to my support ticket for 17days now. Is this a normal timeframe?

Sometimes it is less, sometimes more. Depends a lot on your issue and how many tickets they have in front of yours.

3 minutes ago, (PSN)Sasu666 said:

The website looks as if it's not used anymore & wondering what I should do going forward.

Which website would that be?

43 minutes ago, Nojjkie said:

I was waiting for response got 1 message to respond questions to get my email change, I responded to all questions and now i'm waiting for a message again for days, internet explorer respond faster than this support

Are you unable to change your email address through the account management page?

https://digitalextremes.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/203532154--How-can-I-change-my-email-address-

16 minutes ago, (PSN)Sasu666 said:

I feel that, also need an email change have all the evidence etc.

But such slow response times.

Don't think console accounts use email addresses.

From the above support article: "Since your email address is not collected to create your Console account, this is a Management Tool available only for PC players."

3 minutes ago, NovusNova said:

Are you unable to change your email address through the account management page?

https://digitalextremes.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/203532154--How-can-I-change-my-email-address-

Don't think console accounts use email addresses.

From the above support article: "Since your email address is not collected to create your Console account, this is a Management Tool available only for PC players."

i have lost that email over a year ago and google support wont do anything tried to recover that email but it wasnt worth it and i want to come back to warframe but i see i need email confirmation from that email that i don't have access no more, warframe is the only one account left with that old email

Archived