Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Clan Dojo Drydock

JonTheGamerGuru

Question

6 answers to this question

More than likely its because their is a room below or above it as you need 3 floors minimum clearance so you need to make 3 elevators to create the 3 floor clearance it requires.  Also don't forget about your energy needs so make sure you have installed enough reactor rooms.  I was just as confused too when I was looking for a location to install it so hopefully this helps you plan and build accordingly.

Have a pleasant tomorrow!

2 hours ago, JonTheGamerGuru said:

Hey so my clan dojo always says I don't have the space to make the drydock, what's up with that?

Its a pretty big room/structure, you need to make sure you place it in a way it wont collide with any other room. I have 2 long hallways extending between the structures in my Dojo with the Dry Dock at the tip.

41 minutes ago, BiancaRoughfin said:

Its a pretty big room/structure, you need to make sure you place it in a way it wont collide with any other room. I have 2 long hallways extending between the structures in my Dojo with the Dry Dock at the tip.

2 hours ago, (XBOX)sinamanthediva said:

More than likely its because their is a room below or above it as you need 3 floors minimum clearance so you need to make 3 elevators to create the 3 floor clearance it requires.  Also don't forget about your energy needs so make sure you have installed enough reactor rooms.  I was just as confused too when I was looking for a location to install it so hopefully this helps you plan and build accordingly.

Ok, thank you guys for the help! Now just gotta farm the forma to build all these things....

1 hour ago, (NSW)Telpitas said:

Is there a way to rotate the drydock? I built it but now I see that the entrance is the side door instead of the middle door. I would dismantle it but i'm in the middle of Rising Tide. Would that mess things up?

You can not rotate the Dry Dock once it is installed.  You will have to Destroy it and then Create it again.  When you are selecting the room to install, you can re-orientate the room with a button. I think it says Reorient Room  but can't remember as its been a while since Ive created a room.  You have to rotate the room before you finish placing the room and fund it for creation.  I would wait until you finish the Rising Tide Quest before   you delete the Dry Dock or you might encounter a who headache of additional problems.  

Archived