Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What Keeps YOU in your clan

6 minutes ago, (XBOX)TyeGoo said:

Yh I get that as well, was in a similar situation.

I don't regret making my own clan (outside of hema, .. I miss 700 more samples now to build it xD [I was .. stupid and gave a previous clan all my samples.. which was a higher tier with less people, resulting in me having none anymore xD {I think it would've been possible to work it out with support, but I don't mind, the leader is a good guy, so I know my samples weren't wasted}])

But yh, I'm happy this way. No more logging in and being blasted with the DRAMA wall.. I don't miss that at all xD 

Also, the old hosting system (before they used the relays way) was awful in a clan with more people.. >_<

1 minute ago, (XBOX)SwiftBMF said:

Too lazy to find another...Thats about it.

When you think about it, all of this is an example of Newton's 1st Law. 

Objects in motion tend to stay in motion, and objects at rest tend to stay at rest. 

If there is no particular drama bothering someone in a clan, they will simply stay there because of Newton's 1st Law, but if there is drama, they will be "in motion" and find another place to go. 

6 minutes ago, Tesseract7777 said:

If there is no particular drama bothering someone in a clan, they will simply stay there because of Newton's 1st Law, but if there is drama, they will be "in motion" and find another place to go. 

Our Alliance chat is absolutly toxic & full of people who will attack you & argue with you about anything & everything.

Im just lazy.

Basically the leader now since original one won't get on and it's getting ridiculous.

In short clan leader had job opportunity on an oil rig in Alaska and left for a year, he put me and a few ither as advisors for the clan but as he plleft everyone gave me their power. When he came back glhe just made excuses for not getting on, didn't help he appear offline allnthe time so could never track him down. Last time i talked to him he saud ge didn't have anything to do onnthe game which is BS since he was gone for a year so plenty of content to do and ge has his clan to manage.

But now im Basically clan leader minus a few perks and i keep everything managed, trim afk players, recruit people, update clan messages every week and post baro Inventories when he slated to arrive. Only thing can't do is yeet the dead alliance we have and join an active one, hate that a person who hasn't played for 3 years keeps screwing me over. Hell i don't even think he knows i changed the clan name and emblem now. Honestly wondering if i can send a support ticket to remove him out of clan so i can have founding perks 

Dry dock. I'm more of a no strings attached kinda guy tbh unless I'm playing with friends. Sometimes I'm gone for weeks, maybe even a couple months. I just wish that we had our own dry dock, then I wouldn't feel forced to join a clan and might even do so if I'm getting good vibes from the people. Nightwave will probably keep me around for awhile this time though. 

I'm on a friend's clan just for reasearch items and dry dock. There is no clan events, so no reason to look for one, aside that I'm more of a solo player when it comes to looter/dungeon's crawlers.

The only thing I miss, is reading random conversations in clan chat that keeps you company through the day of endless farming

4 hours ago, (XBOX)LadyWinterstorm said:

I'm curious to know what keeps people in the clan they are in, since Sisters of Parvos dropped most of our admins/moderators left.

not much point in leaving for a few reasons:

- the other people in it are close friends, or most of them anyway.

- we got all our research, other clans have nothing to offer me.

- I still plan on making a top-tier decorated room one day, hopefully when DE make the decorator system not garbage and I come up with some genuinely good ideas.

- waiting on the day the Orokin lab will be useful again (could we not just put vaulted frame parts there as research as well as unvault packs and relics? I know DE needs Grofit but it would help players who still haven't gotten the frame they want unvaulted.)

Nothing, really. It's not like other games where you need your teammates and form bonds over how well you did together, and most of the invites that are sent out are "farm X" which are sort of dull. Not that there's anything really bad about my clan, but this game doesn't seem very conducive towards socialization and you probably need to find or have a specific group of friends to get much out of it ^^;

After 4 years in clans I made my own. I simply wanted a clan to be able to take the diagrams and use the railjack....

I noticed that it is not difficult to set up a clan... now I have my own house.

And the clan system lost relevance not only in warframe but in all games. It's a system that only one person runs the clan and changes... now it's my "endgame"

People who are invited to other people's clans have absolutely no incentive to help....the question is..."why will I spend my resources on other players' clans?" 

I personally have never spent anything on these clans. And inviting people has become totally meaningless....

Archived