Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What Keeps YOU in your clan

5 hours ago, Ailia_Grimm said:

Then why did you reply to this topic in the first place?

... Because I could?

Don't worry, I'm pretty sure most of the replies here will probably almost fit my case...

... Almost... but not quite...

4 hours ago, (XBOX)The Neko Otaku said:

Honestly wondering if i can send a support ticket to remove him out of clan so i can have founding perks 

You can ask support to make you the clan warlord if the old warlord has been inactive for at least 30 days.

13 minutes ago, Uhkretor said:

... Because I could?

Don't worry, I'm pretty sure most of the replies here will probably almost fit my case...

... Almost... but not quite...

"You asked a question & I came here specifically to answer that I won't give you an answer"

I'm pretty sure you can see why that was completely unnecessary

29 minutes ago, Ailia_Grimm said:

I'm pretty sure you can see why that was completely unnecessary

... The interpretation is highly subjective... So is "necessary" or "unnecessary"...

I'm sorry that you interpreted it that way, but I'm not getting into a debate on highly subjective stuff... But the rough answer to your question is on my 2nd post so...

... I don't know if you want to interpret it the same way, or if you want to use the collective answers of everyone to have a rough idea of my answer... but its up to you.

I don't know about others but I actually invested in my clan,

And I don't just mean resources.

I have people I consider friends in there,

I am also one of the decorators and recruiters so it kinda feels a part of my experience,

considering I have been there from nearly the beginning and it's a good clan.

Because it's nice and quiet.

Seriously warframe has a chat window problem. As far as i know we can't mute chat, so i just switch it to clan chat and be uninterrupted.

Just a small ghost clan with 3 people online but it have everything i needed including an ignis wraith and gave me 0 reason to leave so far.

10 minutes ago, Soy77 said:

Because it's nice and quiet.

Seriously warframe has a chat window problem. As far as i know we can't mute chat, so i just switch it to clan chat and be uninterrupted.

Just a small ghost clan with 3 people online but it have everything i needed including an ignis wraith and gave me 0 reason to leave so far.

I wouldn't say it's Warframe that has the problem, no offense. I usually enjoy the chat. I don't know if you can disable squad chat, but you can disable Region and Trade for sure.

1 hour ago, FrostDragoon said:

I wouldn't say it's Warframe that has the problem, no offense. I usually enjoy the chat. I don't know if you can disable squad chat, but you can disable Region and Trade for sure.

Warframe has a problem where chat will always pops out and cannot be hidden for people who does not prefer bunch of texts on their screen. It also makes capturing photos or videos harder.

Being on a quiet clan happen to solved it for me.

11 minutes ago, Soy77 said:

Warframe has a problem where chat will always pops out and cannot be hidden for people who does not prefer bunch of texts on their screen. It also makes capturing photos or videos harder.

Being on a quite clan happen to solved it for me.

Ah, yeah. If you're talking about the physical presence of the chat box, I get you. It can be quite intrusive.

I stay in my solo clan (technically a friend is in it as well, but her internet is terrible and she rarely gets to play) because the clan I was in on my old account was the reason why I left the game for two years.

The bigger the clan got the more demanding people got and they became incredibly rude when their demands were not met. I work a full-time job and my disability shortens the time I can spend playing even further. At some point rude turned into hateful (and I mean hateful not just some crude jokes or something) and I left the clan and later stopped playing the game in general.

When I started playing again, I always thought about joining a clan again, but figured it wasn't worth the trouble. Also, I get to decorate my dojo the way I want to.

I founded it alongside one of my oldest friends when we split from the Cutie Mark Crusaders. Since then we've mostly kept it between us and a few other friends.

10 hours ago, (PSN)robotwars7 said:

- I still plan on making a top-tier decorated room one day, hopefully when DE make the decorator system not garbage and I come up with some genuinely good ideas.

Since we recently did some large-scale decorating in our clan's Hall of Ascension, I fully understand. I gained a new appreciation for Halo's Forge mode while I was trying to get everything to line up.

I left my first clan because it was a dead chat and dead alliance. I left my second clan because dead clan chat although I do miss the alliance there.

I prefer my current clan because they have a minimum MR cap (18) and and age limit (18+) but I'd like it if alliance wasn't full of "experts" with way too much free time on there hands.

I would consider joining the management team if asked but I'm not fishing for a promotion atm.

I have had some ideas of events but I'm not really sure if there are enough people on and trying to wrangle alliance (50+ clans) is like herding cats.

My clan and alliance basically been dead for ages since nobody really talks in it anymore aside from rarely. 

I just can’t be asked to hunt for a new clan cus my current clan despite being silent still does work on all the researches so i don’t have to do all the research myself. All i have to do is just login every so often (even though i log in daily anyway) to avoid being kicked and i can just run around in a clan that has everything i need

Because where else would I go to get my clan blueprints, spend my resources on useless research and fruitlessly yell at a bunch of squatters not paying me rent (and stop banging on the pipes!)?  That, and because I founded and am the only member of my clan...

Because the clan I'm in seems layed back and have no requirements on the members. So I'm fine with staying and helping out with research and such when new things are added. Which means I get access to new stuff at a reasonable pace without attendance fuzz and other crap of that some clans require.

I'm staying in for the neverending flow of absolutely moronic questions that could be solved by experimenting and looking around for 30 seconds.

And I'm not talking about obscure drop locations that can only be found on the wiki.

My favourite one was "what elements do you obtain by mixing poison and electricity ?"... I don't know man, I don't think anyone will ever do... if only there was a way to try it out, with a tooltip that would explain what said element does or something... but nah, this mistery will stay unsolved I'm afraid...

Archived