void : aten steelth path :/

_Anise_

Question

I did this with a 300% power strength wisp motes healing it but enemies killed the console.

I did this with a DR trinity and they killed the console (I can't see that trinitys 4 is even healing it ? it remember it used to work on objectives same as it did on warframes ?)

I did this with nezha with his 50% damage reduction halo on the console and they killed the console despite spamming his ultimate and breach!

I tried this with protea spamming turrets and yeah they killed the console.

I have subsumed Mirage's weapon damage buff and have it over 400% weapon damage, I can quite happily kills stuff as fast as I can see it !!

I even tried with a nuke frame and while I am nuking enemies, enough of them get though to kill the target!

Appears those consoles are made out of dough because I blink and they die every time.

any suggestions ?

Edited by _Anise_

13 hours ago, _Anise_ said:

I had to remove the exillus mod due to galvanized mod taking up so much capacity and I don't yet have a complete arcane

unknown.png

riven is 84.4% cold 43% damage to  infested and +154.4% crit chance cost of -64.7 zoom open to feedback on it.

if your goal is to rely on Slash Status, you don't need Primed Cryo at all. doubly so that your Riven has Ice Damage on it. to keep Modding simple you could just put Hammershot in place so you don't have to change the Polarity. if you don't mind changing it, then Anti-Faction is what you want to have there.

i'd also say it might be worth running the numbers on Heavy Caliber vs Vigilante Armaments. ala more chances to stack Viral and Slash versus 62% more Damage for fewer.
hell, you may also want to run numbers on Heavy Caliber versus Point Strike. 

and while you've completed the Mission, Limbo or Khora would be the easiest choices here. in either case you have your checkmate Ability and all you have to do is Kill Nullifiers.
Khora is the easiest if you ask me. you can hold 40 Enemies at a time, this is basically the entire game budget for Enemies. so you can hold basically all of the Enemies in the Mission at the same time.

Edited by taiiat
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, taiiat said:

and while you've completed the Mission, Limbo or Khora would be the easiest choices here. in either case you have your checkmate Ability and all you have to do is Kill Nullifiers.

You dont have to actually kill the nullies. Bring a Miter, the only mod you need on it is the syndicate mod that destroys nully bubbles, and by destroy I mean it pops the bubble and destroyed their generator so they cant recast it. Now they're just a weak sniper unit, which you can ignore. 😈

When I was having issues with SP defense, I threw down a Trinity specter. Since you can have a vapor specter, ancient and Clem all up at the same time, you can be a squad of 1, without having to call in a Ralijack crew member.

• Like 1