Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Fortuna Bounties Unfinishable After This Spy Mission Bug!!!!

(PSN)Meowblivion

Spy Missions in the orb vallis bounty have been harder than ever to complete! I can't be the only experiencing this game breaking bug! Every time we have to do a spy mission or a hack mission! The console doesn't allow the player to actually hack the thing as the prompt doesn't show up to allow is to hack it! Could this be a script error? This makes thing really complicated!

... This usually happens when the console has been previously used without restarting the map... Which, do note, also happens with the PC client.

If the bounty takes you to the same place twice, you'll never complete it... Its an annoying bug that I am still hoping that they're going to fix it...

3 hours ago, Uhkretor said:

... This usually happens when the console has been previously used without restarting the map... Which, do note, also happens with the PC client.

If the bounty takes you to the same place twice, you'll never complete it... Its an annoying bug that I am still hoping that they're going to fix it...

So I have to go back and restart the bounty from fortuna? Man...

4 hours ago, (PSN)Cybuurai said:

So I have to go back and restart the bounty from fortuna? Man...

Yep, that's exactly my reaction when I was affected by it.

They give us an Open Area of that size just to make us reenter it periodically after every bounty... I don't even know why they added bounty NPCs outside if reentering it periodically is a necessity...

Archived