General Bug Report Guidelines - Please Read ×

Immolated Radiance: Is the information from wiki misleading?

Ignition_

So i was using the ember build with an augment mod immolated radiance during an invasion defense mission, while all the grineer allies are within my affinity radius, i casted immolation. Normally they should also have the flame effect on their bodies after i cast the ability with immolated radiance, but nothing happened.

Wiki said:Affected allies includes all Warframes, Companions, Eidolon Lures, summoned allied units such as Specters, allied Invasion units, Hostages, Kavor Defectors, Sortie and Arbitrations Defense Operatives, and Defense Objects. but the invasion units just doesn't get affected. After that i tried to deploy some specters in the simularicum and see whether they can get the dmg reduction or not, but still nothing happened. The last thing i've done is try to increase the ability range, and the result is still the same.

i wanted to know that is the immolated radiance actually been nerfed before while i didn't notice that? is the wiki providing misleading informations which is still not updated to the true one? or is it just a bug?

1:the information from the wiki said specters,invasion units and defense objects will also be affected by the immolated radiance buff

Untitled.png

2:i've made sure that i've added the augment mod in my ember build

unknown.png

3:normally it should have the blue flame on their bodies too, but nothing shows up.

unknown.png

Archived