The important problem of Gauss

Mach_Rush

When Gauss gave up other factors and invested only in Ability 1

The return value given by this behavior is too small

The speed of ability number 1 is very slow even though I invested in the movement speed ability when actually running. It should be the fastest Warframe worthy of the project, but it lags far behind Warframes like Wukong and Titania and Archwing.

It is necessary to improve the number of movement speed related to ability number 1 to be better. improve the coefficient

Another way is to increase the speed of ability 1 when ability 4 is activated.

50 minutes ago, Mach_Rush said:

It should be the fastest Warframe worthy of the project, but it lags far behind Warframes like Wukong and Titania and Archwing.

Fastest on Land, Zephyr still rules the skies <3
But yeah, i believe his 1st ability by default should naturally be faster than a player with Volt's Speed buff tho you can build Gauss to some ludicrous speeds. :o

Spoiler

Now this is a Topic I can vibe with!

47 minutes ago, BiancaRoughfin said:

Fastest on Land

Actually false believe it or not. un-assisted Volt's top speed is greater than Gauss' which is complete blasphemy! How can the SPEED Frame be slower than the electricity frame. ( Un-Modded, I haven't actually tested the two with them both fully modded )

47 minutes ago, BiancaRoughfin said:

Zephyr still rules the skies <3

Unless the Archwing changes nerfed Titania ( Haven't played in a while ) she should still be the true Queen of the skies... at least in terms of pure speed since she is the also the fastest frame in the game.

Here's a lil video a I threw together a couple years back. The true Speed Queen that flies circles around Zephyr.

Spoiler

I've been constantly trying to fine tune my craft of SPEED, trying to take solo Gauss to his absolute limit but the lack of scaling with MACH RUSH IS LUDICROUS! the only thing that should be ludicrous is my SPEED

At the very least he should be able to keep up with Archwings on the plains without jumping through hoops... oh so many hoops.

This video is a little dated but here's an example of the hoops I have to jump through to reach satisfying speeds. To make it worse you can't even maintain those speeds for very long

Spoiler

Archived