Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Idea For A Wisp Augment

DangerScoops

Hello! This is my first forum post so I hope I put in in the right spot and tags.

I just recently got wisp and was thinking about her Motes, I thought it would be cool to have an augment (we could call it port-a-grove or something) that allows wisp to have the Reservoirs follow here around instead of just placing them down. This imo will elevate wisps solo capability and also allow her to possible do things like Eidolon hunts. The catch to the augment would be that the Reservoirs power would be slightly decreased and in missions where you have a team, your teammates would have to be near you to get the buffs. 

This is just a rough outline so please tell me what you think! I just thought it would be a cool idea.

• 2 weeks later...
On 2021-08-09 at 12:28 AM, Deminisis said:

Since she already has a reservoir augment, I think we're stuck with what we have now.

Also I don't think DE has added a single conclave augment in years for any frame. Might be wrong.

This isn't ment for conclave...

Seems like an unnecessary augment tbh. Wisp is already very strong in solo play and if you are rushing content the augment she currently has is all you need. If doing slower missions you dont even need that. Especially since the buffs already last for a period of time outside of the area you lay them and cost zero energy to refresh.

On 2021-08-07 at 8:52 AM, (NSW)DangerScoops said:

Hello! This is my first forum post so I hope I put in in the right spot and tags.

I just recently got wisp and was thinking about her Motes, I thought it would be cool to have an augment (we could call it port-a-grove or something) that allows wisp to have the Reservoirs follow here around instead of just placing them down. This imo will elevate wisps solo capability and also allow her to possible do things like Eidolon hunts. The catch to the augment would be that the Reservoirs power would be slightly decreased and in missions where you have a team, your teammates would have to be near you to get the buffs. 

This is just a rough outline so please tell me what you think! I just thought it would be a cool idea.

This idea has potential

but for balance, since the Reservoirs are now mobile the pickup range for other Tenno, and the radius of shock effect should be reduced.

also since you'll only cast it once instead of repeatedly, it should be a Channeled energy drain ability.

• 3 weeks later...
On 2021-08-19 at 10:34 PM, (PSN)haphazardlynamed said:

This idea has potential

but for balance, since the Reservoirs are now mobile the pickup range for other Tenno, and the radius of shock effect should be reduced.

also since you'll only cast it once instead of repeatedly, it should be a Channeled energy drain ability.

Yeah, I agree. Having a channel ablity for wisp besides her laser would be interesting. And this would also give an incentive to sticking together as a group as opposed to what people always do...

Archived