Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Make Ash easier to farm

(XBOX)SharkBite4000

1 hour ago, (XBOX)SharkBite4000 said:

This is outraging, I am just trying to get another ash to subsume but I wouldn't even bother trying to farm him because he is locked behind Rotation C of Railjack Defense with a 10% drop chance for each part. This is BS. DE please make it easier to get him. 

Um, this is the easier way to get him. You'd rather they go back to the old way so you'd never get another one because of where each part was? No thanks.

15 minutes ago, (XBOX)Rez090 said:

You'd rather they go back to the old way

Old way is Ash dropping from Tyl Regor :P

Also, imo he should just drop from Stalker like other boss frames, 33.3% chance for each part per encounter with guaranteed part drop.

2 hours ago, (XBOX)SharkBite4000 said:

This is outraging, I am just trying to get another ash to subsume but I wouldn't even bother trying to farm him because he is locked behind Rotation C of Railjack Defense with a 10% drop chance for each part. This is BS. DE please make it easier to get him. 

I understand that DE was trying to tie RJ into the rest of the game with their decision to move Ash and Oberon into RJ rewards.  That said, they put Ash behind the worst defense tile in the game.  It's the slowest, glitchiest (enemy pathing) defense tile that we have, and the 2-3 minute RJ prelude to it only makes it take longer.

Railjack endless missions were a mistake and I really hope DE someday gets to revisiting them. It made more sense for Ash parts to drop from Manics than floating out nowhere in space and locking such a new player-friendly frame like Oberon behind Railjack is all kinds of dumb. Frame acquisition in general grinds my gears in Warframe because in an ideal world they would be more direct, impactful and memorable for players, and not...whatever the latest grindwall & wiki check we end up with. But I guess that's F2P model for you. 

28 minutes ago, (XBOX)Rez090 said:

Wrong, Tyl, is Equinox. Never has been Ash. Those Manics that spawn there didn't drop parts.

You said OLD way, mate, and before manics Ash dropped from Tyl, that's where I farmed mine back in cbt. ^_^

5 minutes ago, Infirito said:

You said OLD way, mate, and before manics Ash dropped from Tyl, that's where I farmed mine back in cbt. ^_^

You mean before Manics were introduced to Warframe? That was a hot minute ago... when dinosaurs roamed the Earth :crylaugh:

I thought you meant "Drekar Manics dropped Ash parts", which is not what you're saying. My bad, i'll fix my post.

6 minutes ago, Infirito said:

The Manics that spawn in the Tyl Regor boss fight have never dropped any Ash parts. You had to get that part from Manics on other nodes.

2 minutes ago, (XBOX)Rez090 said:

The Manics that spawn in the Tyl Regor boss fight have never dropped any Ash parts. You had to get that part from Manics on other nodes.

Manics (and Drekar Manics) were introduced in Update 16.0 (2015-03-19). Before that, the bosses that dropped warframe parts were totally different.

Archived