Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Rifle Riven mod not unveiling

GrandMasterKoi

I've been trying to unveil a riven mod I got from the 1150th day reward.

Condition to unveil mod is: 5a9f146b7d3fa0e797e527e8abc03137.png

I am MR30, yes I equipped extinguished dragon key in the gear wheel, and equipped (double checked) riven on the rifle weapon.

Usually when I do this riven challenge they give you a progression of some sort showing that you're reaching the objective requirements to unveil. 

But I am not getting it at all, despite clearing each objective within 30 seconds. I first thought it might have been a bug when you equip the riven mod in a tenet weapon, so I tried it on different weapons. It still does not work. Anybody know a fix for this issue? 

Are you doing it in the plains? At least originally it was for PoE since that was the only open area. Perhaps if you're trying to do it in Vallis or Drift it doesn't work there? I've had this type many times and I'm pretty sure there's no progress update on it, only when you finish the last task.

The easiest place to do this is at the geyser lake since there are always fish there 24/7, several mining nodes around the cave entrance, and enemies there or SSW toward the coast with the mining drill and the sniper tower. Do them in that order since fishing is the 'hard' and most random part.

You have to do all three objectives within 30secs. There's no progress notifications, either you do all three in 30secs or you don't. 

I do this one at the pond left of cetus as you come out the doors. Using oxylus with the augment to see fish. Fortunately yours doesn't say "undetected", but I'd still take loki/ivara. Scout for the mining nodes before you start, and remember that you don't have to complete the mini-game, just start drilling and immediately stop to complete the mining node.

I find it best catch the fish first as the 30sec wil start as soon as you catch the fish. Then quickly "fail" a mining node (you'll still get at least one mineral), then kill an enemy to unveil. 

On 2021-08-07 at 5:21 PM, Hobie-wan said:

Are you doing it in the plains? At least originally it was for PoE since that was the only open area. Perhaps if you're trying to do it in Vallis or Drift it doesn't work there? I've had this type many times and I'm pretty sure there's no progress update on it, only when you finish the last task.

The easiest place to do this is at the geyser lake since there are always fish there 24/7, several mining nodes around the cave entrance, and enemies there or SSW toward the coast with the mining drill and the sniper tower. Do them in that order since fishing is the 'hard' and most random part.

I've been doing it in PoE and my favorite area to do it is the geyser lake. I even set the timer before starting and was done in time but no sign of completion. I just went to teshin to unveil it lol

Archived