Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Clan/Alliance Glyphs & Sigils

Taelayah

Awhile ago D.E. added the clan/alliance logos as shoulder Emblems, and it got me thinking, I was curious if glyph and front/back frame sigils will get clan/alliance logos for purchase via platinum?

I'd love it if we could buy clan and alliance glyphs (separate purchases) where whatever your clan or alliance logo is can be equipped to your profile icon as well as displayed as a deployable glyph in missions.

It would also be nice if you could display your clan/alliance logos/icons on your frame as Front/Back Sigils.

So, Ultimately, Adding:

1. Clan Glyph

2. Alliance Glyph

3. Front/Back Clan Sigil

4. Front/Back Alliance Sigil

at maybe 20-30plat each?

I'd really love to see this added to the game.

Thanks for hearing my suggestion.

~Taelayah

@Taelayah

... My Operator is using a Clan Sigil... Like TheSixOfDiamonds mentioned, 3 variations were introduced during Scarlet Spear, but they were also reintroduced during Orphix Venom...

Honestly, I wouldn't mind if they were actually given as a rewards for each of the Clan size upgrades, or bought like the shoulder emblems. With the proper Clan/Alliance Emblem, and the equally proper fashion coloring, those shoulder emblems look really nice.

5 hours ago, Uhkretor said:

@Taelayah

... My Operator is using a Clan Sigil... Like TheSixOfDiamonds mentioned, 3 variations were introduced during Scarlet Spear, but they were also reintroduced during Orphix Venom...

Honestly, I wouldn't mind if they were actually given as a rewards for each of the Clan size upgrades, or bought like the shoulder emblems. With the proper Clan/Alliance Emblem, and the equally proper fashion coloring, those shoulder emblems look really nice.

How do you obtain them currently?

2 hours ago, Uhkretor said:

A solid sigil wasn't released, unfortunately. There is one, however, that is very close to a solid sigil. That's the one I'm using on my Operator... Not sure on its name though.

Glyphed, Gilded, And Phased are the current ones in game. I guess Phased looks closest to solid, but I'd like actual solid Clan and Alliance Sigils.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived