Post your Harrow SP builds!

AdamTheBean

Question

3 answers to this question

If you're looking for other opinions, here's the one I've been taking to solo endurance runs: https://overframe.gg/build/197615/

Since I'm soloing, range isn't super necessary except to make sure I stay safe with Condemn, and since Harrow's 3 gives so much energy regen, there's no need for efficiency. The downside to low efficiency is that you need Flow/Primed Flow to even cast your 4. Like the other poster said, headshots are great and all but stuff like the Kuva Zarr/Bramma make it so easy, especially when you can get them to red crit with Harrow's buff + the Vigilante set.

4 hours ago, Tiltskillet said:

I don't know about really powerful, but I just use my standard build.

Primed Vigor / Adaptation / Primed Flow / Primed Continuity

Umbral Intensify / Natural Talent / Stretch / Streamline or Constitution

Usually Growing Power.  Usually Speed Drift in exilus.

Arcanes are all over the place.  Pistoleer, Avenger, Strike, Aegis, Eruption, and Guardian all get use.

Same thing with weapons--it just depends on my mood.  I really like playing him as the High Priest of Headshots, but it's far, far easier to use melee or AoE weapons. 

Thanks!

13 hours ago, AdamTheBean said:

Hey, all! I'm looking to try out Harrow and was wondering if anyone has some really powerful level cap builds post SoP update?
Thanks!

I don't know about really powerful, but I just use my standard build.

Primed Vigor / Adaptation / Primed Flow / Primed Continuity

Umbral Intensify / Natural Talent / Stretch / Streamline or Constitution

Usually Growing Power.  Usually Speed Drift in exilus.

Arcanes are all over the place.  Pistoleer, Avenger, Strike, Aegis, Eruption, and Guardian all get use.

Same thing with weapons--it just depends on my mood.  I really like playing him as the High Priest of Headshots, but it's far, far easier to use melee or AoE weapons. 

Archived