Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Host migration? Host unreachable?

(PSN)CrimsonAxure

I lately came back to the game after a while and tried to run some radshares. But I couldn't play in any squads because every time I host and start a game, everyone disconnects from my squad the moment the timer goes to zero after everyone presses ready, and when I join someone else's squad, I'm the one that gets disconnected and the host migration message pops up. Another issue I'm having is that a lot of the time when I try to join someone, I get the message 'Host unreachable' and I'm unable to join. And when I finally do manage to join, I get the issues that I mentioned before. I've never had any issues playing in public games though, so I'm really confused as to why pre-made lobbies don't work for me.  I'm fine with playing alone a majority of the time, but when I need to get a certain prime part or hunt eidolons in pre-made lobbies, it can get really frustrating.

I understand that it's about connection quality but I've never had these issues before, and I don't understand why it's happening now. Help please?

I've been having this exact same issue lately and it's been driving me crazy. I have no trouble whatsoever hosting and/or joining public games, but whenever I try inviting others or am invited to a squad, as soon as the mission starts, I either get Host Migration and am left behind in my orbiter while everyone else proceeds to the mission, or I'm thrown into a random squad with none of the people I was with. I've run "Analyze Network" in the options menu with no errors, reconfigured port forwarding, and double-checked my firewall, but nothing has helped. I don't have issues with my internet with pretty much any other game I've played, so this problem seems unique to Warframe in my case.

On 2021-08-08 at 3:44 AM, (PSN)CrimsonAxure said:

I lately came back to the game after a while

Coincidentally enough, that was the same case for me. I came back to the game last month after a LONG time away (about 5 years lol) and I never used to have this issue before. It's really frustrating because I want to be able to form/join premade squads for radshares and the like, but this problem is making that impossible right now. Feels bad to inconvenience others as well because of this issue constantly breaking up premade squads I'm in. I've been having a lot of fun getting back into the game after so long, but this has really put a damper on my enjoyment. Any help would be appreciated.

Archived