Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Forma Everywhere

Etsoree

Question

8 answers to this question

When Forma had 1% chance of dropping: AMG I DUN GOT FORMA DIS GAEM IS SHIET DE BAD I QUIT FAK IT NOOB DE MAED ME CRY
When Forma got a buff in its drop chance: Oh, wow. I own so many Forma blueprints now. What a cluster of Formas in the void.

Edited by JRMC

When Forma had 1% chance of dropping: AMG I DUN GOT FORMA DIS GAEM IS SHIET DE BAD I QUIT FAK IT NOOB DE MAED ME CRY

When Forma got a buff in its drop chance: Oh, wow. I own so many Forma blueprints now. What a cluster of Formas in the void.

This...

he asked a simple question. 

but instead, he got this condescending response, when a Tenno was asking for other opinions, before he made a presumptuous conclusion, and started yelling.

nothing personal, but that cookie cutter response to anyone that has a question, really f*cking irks me. if you have nothing to say, why'd you spend the time to post something.

on topic:

i haven't gotten quite that many Forma... i think you're just a little extra lucky then ;)

since it's random you can expect to have a batch of 20 or 30 keys that doesn't get a Forma, haha. 

he asked a simple question. 

but instead, he got this condescending response, when a Tenno was asking for other opinions, before he made a presumptuous conclusion, and started yelling.

nothing personal, but that cookie cutter response to anyone that has a question, really f*cking irks me. if you have nothing to say, why'd you spend the time to post something.

Just showing him how the community generally is. Don't see how that is in any way condescending.