Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Cuenta Suspendida

Nexxcol

Question

hola mi cuenta fue suspendida hasta el 2035,no entiendo porque iba a entrar como otro día y me aparece que mi cuenta fue suspendida debido a la violación del acuerdo de licencia de usuario final no e echo nada malo en el juego como para la suspensión, alguien me ayuda que hago para volver a tener mi cuenta. Gracias 

8 answers to this question

15 minutes ago, Nexxcol said:

Hello, my account was suspended until 2035, I don't understand why I was going to enter like another day and it appears to me that my account was suspended due to the violation of the end-user license agreement, someone helps me what I do to regain my account. Thanks 

Well, what did you do? That’s important. Because you don’t just get banned for no reason at all. If you believe that you don’t deserve the pain you could petition whoever put it down. Submit a ticket to Support if you believe the ban was unjust.

hace 14 minutos, krc473 dijo:

Well, what did you do? That’s important. Because you don’t just get banned for no reason at all. If you believe that you don’t deserve the pain you could petition whoever put it down. Submit a ticket to Support if you believe the ban was unjust.

I already sent a support asking why the suspension, I do not see it at all bad in the game, I do not understand why

1 minute ago, Nexxcol said:

I already sent a support asking why the suspension, I do not see it at all bad in the game, I do not understand why

That’s all you can do. No one here has the answers. We cannot check and see what happened.

hace 2 minutos, krc473 dijo:

That’s all you can do. No one here has the answers. We cannot check and see what happened.

192 / 5000

It frustrates me because I have more than 500 hours played in the game and lose all that for something that I don't even know why, I haven't done anything wrong, I have to wait to see if they answer me.

Archived