Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

WHY ?

Carmelitha

Just noticed something and wondering : why do i loose standing with one syndicate when doing regular mission ( not syndicate mission ) if my standing with the other two is maxed and don't gain any standings ?, it would be logical to not loose standing with one as long as i don't gain any with the 2 others ... not a big deal tho, just curious 🤨.

1 minute ago, Carmelitha said:

it would be logical to not loose standing with one as long as i don't gain any with the 2 others

It’s perfectly logical that you would still lose standing if you are wearing the sigil. You are still representing what is a hostile faction, so their dislike of you should grow.

Ahhh ok yes, silly me, make sense if grineer and corpus are syndicate too, never occured to me they could be, no matter which syndicate you are in both faction are hostile to them. But i guess if they play to who got the bigger body count between them yes as long i wear a Sigil some will cry a river and dislike the Tenno homicidal maniac way of life when not on their behalf ...

Archived