Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

so who corrupted the heart of Deimos ?

_Anise_

1 hour ago, sunderthefirmament said:

Yes, or it's heavily implied.  Grandmother did it to get the family working together again.

Which is kinda an insane gamble at the very least. Then there's {spoiler for recent content)

Spoiler

Waverider quest.  I mean, it is possible she didn't even know the comic was encrypted in the first place,  but if she did... What did she expect would happen? Nef Anyo jumping on a K-Drive and trying to unlock it himself?

So, my head canon is that she's either secretly evil or secretly Batman.

grandma supposedly did it, knowing that the only way her family would stop bickering and hating each other for a moment was if they were forced to deal with a threat to all of them, in this case, the Heart of Deimos being destroyed. we then were able to step in and mend the rifts between them 9assumign you've hit rank 5 with the Entrati. still not overly fond of my family name being Ayatan.. but oh well.

1 hour ago, (XBOX)TyeGoo said:

When she said something the lines of "would you be so kind?" I was like frozen in place..

200.gif

"A man chooses,... a Slave Obeys!" - Andrew Ryan. 

2 hours ago, (XBOX)TyeGoo said:

Ugh I'm hoping we get more Deimos stuff before any fortuna/Cetus stuff.. I really like the family.

(Which has nothing to do with me being obsessed with orokin.. like ballas [😍]) 

I guess I like blue people with long arms ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I'd love a 15% sigil for the family, so I can gain rep in other missions. 

1 hour ago, nebfab said:

Which is kinda an insane gamble at the very least. Then there's {spoiler for recent content)

Reveal hidden contents

Waverider quest.  I mean, it is possible she didn't even know the comic was encrypted in the first place,  but if she did... What did she expect would happen? Nef Anyo jumping on a K-Drive and trying to unlock it himself?

So, my head canon is that she's either secretly evil or secretly Batman.

Remember "this is my family now" from the War Within? The Entrati are tied to the Man In The Wall same as us. Remember the Ayatan fixture you have to activate during the War Within? Think about what the Entrati name you when you get the Reputation level 5. There is a lot of metaphor afoot here.

1 hour ago, Gentrash said:

I'd love a 15% sigil for the family

family rep is kind of a dead end, at some point you have everything

I would love a sigil for simaris though, i mean its not hard! to max his daily rep but it feels such a chore but he has a lot of stuff you can buy more than once and kind of THE place to go to rebuy stuff you might have lost or fed to helminth...

9 hours ago, (XBOX)TyeGoo said:

I actually got chills after the quest caused by a few words..

WAIT! BIOSHOCK SPOILERS BELOW!!!

Hide contents

When she said something the lines of "would you be so kind?" I was like frozen in place.. reminded of the bioshock ending revelation.. here's a reference: https://bioshock.fandom.com/wiki/Would_You_Kindly

I'm certain it has nothing to do with that but it hit me like a truck xD and I'm still not over it xD

“Would you kindly,” and “would you be so kind,” are two very different phrases.

29 minutes ago, lowgrav said:

fun fact acording to my X box copy of bioshock DE actuly was one of the companys that worked on it so......

They worked on the PS3 version, and the multiplayer component for the second game.

So it wasn’t so much their work, as it was them adapting the work of other developers and building the back end system of multiplayer.

On 2021-08-08 at 7:43 PM, _Anise_ said:

family rep is kind of a dead end, at some point you have everything

I would love a sigil for simaris though, i mean its not hard! to max his daily rep but it feels such a chore but he has a lot of stuff you can buy more than once and kind of THE place to go to rebuy stuff you might have lost or fed to helminth...

I'd have to disagree. Each non sigil syndicate has plenty of stuff to grind for.

They could put in a "trade standing for grandmother token" or "universal family token" and you'd have some items refresh every few hours.

On 2021-08-08 at 2:57 PM, Gentrash said:

I'd love a 15% sigil for the family, so I can gain rep in other missions. 

This would be nice for all factions. Most players do not really engage open world content very much and it would be nice to have something gently pulling us back to these zones. Being able to gain rep anywhere would heavily incentivize interaction with these zones for new players.

Archived