Jump to content

Is Ballistic Battery the most unused ability in the game?


Hypernaut1
 Share

Recommended Posts

14 hours ago, Leqesai said:

Her 1 isnt terrible but her 2 3 and 4 are garbage.

No, her 1 is also terrible. Slow to take effect, limited to 5 enemies per cast, may fail to CC 5 enemies due to hitting stuff, and the damage is too low to be considered a benefit. Contrast with Harrow's 1 to see how terrible it is.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 1 month later...

I'd say Ivara's Navigator is pretty much useless. On paper it sounds neat but projectiles fly so damn fast shots from most weapons are uncontrolable. You can slow down with mouse button but even then it is too fast and you end up missing. I suppose it have niche use on open world sniping but Ivara isnt frame you take to open world. Especially not to Vallis where everything deals hell of damage. Ivara is kinda soft ya know

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

13 minutes ago, Lutesque said:

Trinity's Well Of Life gets used less I think...

I'd say it gets subsuned a lot into frames that could use healing. I prefer Reventant's Rave for helaling but well of life is good too, I just like that dash

Edited by Repair_Unit_3k6
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 hours ago, Repair_Unit_3k6 said:

I'd say Ivara's Navigator is pretty much useless.

She can't use it in Eidolon Hunts...

12 hours ago, Repair_Unit_3k6 said:

On paper it sounds neat but projectiles fly so damn fast shots from most weapons are uncontrolable. You can slow down with mouse button but even then it is too fast and you end up missing.

Well... That's true... But just Like Harrow Would Mod for Crit Damage and Chroma would not use Plus Damage Mods... Ivara would also choose her Weapons Carefully so that Navigator Works properly 😁. In my case I use it With The Zenistar and Glaive Prime... Drains Energy Like Crazy Though 😱 !!!

12 hours ago, Repair_Unit_3k6 said:

I suppose it have niche use on open world sniping but Ivara isnt frame you take to open world. Especially not to Vallis where everything deals hell of damage.

She is... Just not for Bounties or anything like that... She Specialises in Conservation since she doesn't need to use The Tranq Gun... As for Survivability... Yes she is Squishy but she can a avoid getting Shot at by going invisible.... Or in my Case by going Full Umbral Set + Wisp Specter since Enemy Drop Ships can still Target her while Invisible.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, Lutesque said:

 She Specialises in Conservation

Yeah you right I forgot about it since when I do conservation I just equip archwing and fly up so far animals wont see me anymore so I dont really need her abilities for that, but you are correct she is excelent for that

Edited by Repair_Unit_3k6
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, DarkSkysz said:

Melee range CC that make you slow and vulnerable to anything... lol

Remember, being vulnerable with Inaros is losing 100 Health a second when he has around 6000-10000 Health and he can easily regenerate it.

And Sandstorm at least can help you out when stopping enemies that are too close to a Defense objective, Devour makes you immobile while trying to consume an enemy for 10 minutes to then have a sand clone that does as much as a tissue paper. Yes, Devour regenerates health, but you have both his passive and his Scarab Swarm.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 hours ago, ElecDeathblade said:

And Sandstorm at least can help you out when stopping enemies that are too close to a Defense objective

His 1 does that... faster, with better range, better damage, and less energy cost.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 2021-09-22 at 6:05 AM, DarkSkysz said:

His 1 does that... faster, with better range, better damage, and less energy cost.

Yes, but from all his abilities to choose one to subsume, I choose to subsume the one that literally forces you to do nothing in one spot for too long.

Also tapping Sandstorm to ragdoll enemies that are too close and too numerous is more useful than trying to devour an enemy.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 2021-09-23 at 7:36 AM, ElecDeathblade said:

Yes, but from all his abilities to choose one to subsume, I choose to subsume the one that literally forces you to do nothing in one spot for too long.

Also tapping Sandstorm to ragdoll enemies that are too close and too numerous is more useful than trying to devour an enemy.

You mean his 2 or his 4? Cause his 2 I understand, his 4 less so if you removed that one

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...