Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I feel Wukong has a worse rep than Limbo now

-Vahagn-

On 2021-10-27 at 3:16 AM, Sahansral said:

Wukong  is just a symptom not the cause (power creep, suppport and cc obsolet, damage > all).

Also at this point, who really cares about reputation when we lost the coop-aspect of the game years ago?

This exactly. I find it ironic how most people who complain about Wukong say he brings nothing to the group, yet for years in group missions whenever someone brings a support frame such as Trinity, Oberon or any other frame that can support a team nearly all of them tend to keep to themselves.

On 2021-08-09 at 1:23 AM, DemonHoundRider said:

sorry you have to stop and yell at the limbo player till they cancel the ability so you can interact with the crew and finish the mission.

Have you tried popping into operator? Operators ignore the rift in my experience.

On 2021-10-24 at 1:28 PM, Wolfdoggie said:

or bug out a mission objective and cause everyone to have to reset because rifts just do that sometimes~ such as casting it on terminals permanently breaking them.

See above.

On 2021-08-09 at 2:01 AM, -Kittens- said:

Limbo sucks period; he has no synergy with any other frame

My volt strongly disagrees with this.

On 2021-08-09 at 9:07 PM, Skye_Archer said:

Wukong you can play badly and no one will care.

Wukong can be modded badly with a surefooted/pfs and then he is bugged, so after a host migration every other frame in the game is constantly staggering around. Or has DE finally fixed that?

You can strongly disagree all you like, but considering you just called yourself out on OMG FARM MORE FASTER NOW NOW NOW and then tried "synergize" that with literal "let me play your sortie for you", you clearly haven't thought this through at all.

Spoiler

Protip. I installed warframe to play it. If I wanted to watch warframe being played by someone else I would go to twitch.

В 09.08.2021 в 11:03, rastaban75 сказал:

The only thing that bothers me with Wukong is that one with the elevators:

One, two, three, four... I see we are all here... let me press the button to go up... Click... Oh sh** that's a Wukong! And I was kind of wondering in the back of my head why these guys looked similar.

That sounds hillarious, yikes to the person who got left out XDDD

On 2021-11-08 at 12:25 AM, Megalomaniakaal said:

Have you tried popping into operator? Operators ignore the rift in my experience.

See above.

My volt strongly disagrees with this.

Wukong can be modded badly with a surefooted/pfs and then he is bugged, so after a host migration every other frame in the game is constantly staggering around. Or has DE finally fixed that?

That is a game bug, not some thing due to any inadequacies from a player and beyond their control, so my comment still stands. A potentially game breaking bug can affect any warframe, this isn't some thing we level at the player involved. And for much of the Warframe community we tend to be understanding of game bugs, however how someone plays any given warframe is a completely different matter

5 hours ago, Megalomaniakaal said:

Yeah, because there are some very bad volt players out there(I agree with this notion) I'm automatically one of them just for playing volt. GG.

The only person casting aspersions is you, and I don't need someone else's opinion to become mine when the objective data is right there front and center.

33 minutes ago, Skye_Archer said:

That is a game bug, not some thing due to any inadequacies from a player and beyond their control, so my comment still stands.

Oh I'm not holding it against said players, I doubt that many of them are even aware. I am however saying that the bug exists, unless DE has recently fixed it?

I'm starting to really get into Wukong again. Kinda dropped him when exalted melee fell behind, but have recently started to tweak him with galvanized mods and arcanes.

With a melee-less Umbra Gloom (replaces his staff) setup that relies on double Merciless Kuva Zarrs, Combat Discipline, Arcane Guardian and Arcane Avenger he is really fun to play.

The build is pretty much, Combat Discipline, PSF, Adaptation (low ranked for now), Fleeting Exp (1 from max), Streamline (1 from max), Umbra Vit, Umbra Int, Umbra Fiber, Primed Vigor, Primed Continuity, Arcane Avenger and Arcane Grace. The equipment is Kuva Zarr with Merciless Arcane and Zakti Prime with Merciless Arcane and for now Vazarin focus school and Gloom instead of Iron Staff. Waiting on the next Umbra Forma so I can max adaptation. Pet of choice Panzer.

Combat Discipline along with Gloom means you have 100% safe self damage potential, which along with the mass kill potential of 2 Kuva Zarr means you have 100% uptime on Avenger and nearly 100% uptime on Guardian aswell.

I hate toxic players and that's it. Anyone who picks on someone because they're playing a specific warframe they don't like on a public mission needs to go solo or grow up. If you guys are mad because a frame is broken or makes the game unfun, be mad at DE not the player. 

Archived