Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Buildable sentient companions

(XBOX)ONESH0TLEFT1825

Maybe as a reward for completing the new war, we could gain the ability to make our own sentient companions. We could either get the parts from sentients we kill or buy the blueprints from a vender who sells them. It would be a modular system like kitguns, zaws, moas, and hounds. The parts would consist of arms, body, core, and neuroptics. After all, if the orokin could build sentients, whose to say tenno can't? 

13 minutes ago, Uhkretor said:

about

13 minutes ago, Uhkretor said:

... I like getting shot by my enemies, thank you. I don't need my companion to do that to me...

... Its as if the entire game's story doesnt make it obvious enough about the end result of building Sentients...

Obviously it wouldn't be able to turn on you.

Even if it could, we will most likely kill hundreds if not thousands of sentients in the new war. A single sentient wouldn't be too much of a problem. 

ehhh you should probably take a look at the games lore, sentinels are sentients

On the border of charted space, an enclave of small, strange, seemingly intelligent creatures was discovered by Tenno explorers. They are mechanical entities, almost organic in appearance, with a precarious resemblance to the fearsome Sentients that had decimated human civilization. However, these creatures showed no signs of aggression, and they immediately began carrying out helpful tasks in peculiar alliance with the Tenno.

Archived