Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Kuva Lich Mod Combinations

(XBOX)ThiccError

Question

Okay so if you wanna actually skip to the main question just don't read this next paragraph it's just me explaining why i have the question.

Okay so I'm kind of a stubborn little jerk sometimes and losing an argument over even the most dumb things makes me upset so I just need closure over something, my friend says that he's figured out the requiem mod combo for your kuva lich can be found out without having to fight your lich at all as long as you have all the murmurs, of course you can do it first try with luck or even without any murmurs if you're the luckiest person alive but his method just seems well... rather dumb. He says that you just need to put the mods together to make a sentence, I currently know my mod combination and when I read everything on the mods and it doesn't make any sort of sensible sentence, I've looked it up and searched around though and I'm pretty sure he just has no idea what he's talking about. So blah blah blah we get into an argument over it and I say if it really was a thing it would be everywhere by now considering it's been a decent bit since the kuva lich stuff all came out. His argument was that it's just a lil good ol secret for you to find but like... even with that people would know about it. So my friend with the "sentence" argument lets call him I dunno... Uno I guess, he gets backed up by Dos let's just say and Dos says "Well maybe it's just rare." and if it's just rare than its just chance that Uno managed to do it with his sentence method. Uno has shown to be very lucky in the past, for those of you who play Destiny 2 and played before Scourge of the Past was removed you may know that you could end up having to play it a ton to get anarchy. Uno got anarchy on his 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th, 6th, 7th, and 8th try. On top of that he's literally just doing the normal thing where you keep trying different combos but hes just changing the mods and going "oh wow this sentence makes more sense!" Man I am fed up with this, I know I'm right but i just need to know, am I?

Ight so the question is, can you just figure out the requiem mod combination just my looking at all the murmurs and putting those mods together in a way that makes a sensible sentence?

3 answers to this question

Each Requiem mod has its own "phrase" that gets touched on if you've got standing with Loid on Deimos.

However, you can read each phrase regardless, and there is an order to them, though order is purely random when it comes to liches. (Otherwise we'd know the whole thing with only two known mods and no stabs from being on the wrong planet)

The actual answer to the question is no (in gameplay), and I (and probably everyone who's interacted with a Lich) have multiple screenshots that disprove this theory your friend has. 

1 hour ago, (XBOX)ThiccError said:

Ight so the question is, can you just figure out the requiem mod combination just my looking at all the murmurs and putting those mods together in a way that makes a sensible sentence?

Mine was from first discovered word to the last, in that order.

... Don't know about the rest. And yes, you can discover the words without fighting the Lich and attempt at figuring out the order... and be lucky enough to get the right combination in the "first" fight... But its not practical.

... I'm biased towards stabbin' though so...

Archived