Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

De You Sly Dogs You!

-BrokenBear-

A post From the Shadow Reaver clan- Warning Lots of pictures included. ps. i dont know how to put things as spoliers

Warframe0019_zps37299c85.png

OK so me and a clan mate Silver_Shadow, found this well he found this. he have been running derelicts for a while and i learned that my friend has an eye for the hidden things so as i look for the vault he finds hidden rooms. i'm not sure if were just late or what but as soon as i found the vault my friend was like " hey i think i found stalkers secret hide out".

Now for clarification i do derelict missions alot. so i run all the way back to him, and eventually run past him not noticing it because my mini map said his is in-front of me. my friend shouted that i passed him by a whole with a ton of mobs in-front of it so i run back and ran past him again. he way pointed it and i found were he was.Warframe0018_zps2787e440.png

Now when i stepped in it looked like a dead end.Warframe0016_zpse6ba115f.png

but there was a small crack you could crawl under that led u off the map, even of the mini mapWarframe0017_zpsb0c3197a.png

and this is what we found. 

Warframe0001_zps893e03dc.png

Warframe0005_zps885a8040.png

Warframe0003_zps6ac982fe.png

Honestly this is one of the best things i have seen in warframe a secret room off the map, like an Easter egg, i don't know how much people have seen this but i don't think its that many cause i haven't seen any posts on this.

but thanks DE this has inspired me to be more like my friend and search around much, much more.

Bump this topic so others can see this plzz

You're really late. I found it as soon as the new tileset was released and posted it on the forums.

This seems along the lines of one of those infamous, "FIRST!" posts that always get hidden/moderated.

Just because you posted it before a while ago doesn't mean everybody on the forums has seen it.

This seems along the lines of one of those infamous, "FIRST!" posts that always get hidden/moderated.

Just because you posted it before a while ago doesn't mean everybody on the forums has seen it.

In others word, yeah, basically, if you think of it as such. There's no need for a fan-fiction story about a known Easter Egg to be made new.

post a link to that thread please

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/108306-would-this-be-considered-an-easter-egg/

Edited by JRMC

i approve. since the Derelicts are as annoying to group up for as the Void - i don't play them all that much. 

but, i really approve of secret loot rooms. this one in particular, since it actually could be Lore tied. 

i wish i'd found it myself, but i'm glad to see this. the never ending little secrets Warframe has to offer... i can't even describe my approval. 

edit:

oh right! you mentioned spoilers.

[spoiler][img]abcdeft.com/1234.png[/img][/spoiler]
Edited by taiiat

All of them are empty, i wonder if their users escaped or got absorbed in genetical goo and became infested.

Nice find by the way, i've never seen it before.

judging by those corpus lockers and crates: Salad 5's troops came in and went: YOINK! (and probably became infested shortly after setting up shop)

found this:

There's no need for a fan-fiction story about a known Easter Egg to be made new.

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/108306-would-this-be-considered-an-easter-egg/

For spoilers, just type

[spoiler]insert image link here[/spoiler]

edit:

oh right! you mentioned spoilers.

[spoiler][img]abcdeft.com/1234.png[/img][/spoiler]
from your other thread. Edited by alchemistjkt