General Bug Report Guidelines - Please Read ×

Teshin does not have Veiled Riven Cypher this week for me

HunterDigi

EDIT: 30min before the next day's daily reset and it showed up, we'll see next week if it shows up before this time...

EDIT#2: it's now next week, 3h after daily reset and Teshin again doesn't have the Riven Cypher... I did try relog and same thing, I don't see why that'd help since I just logged in anyway.

I looked right now (2 hours after daily reset) and I could buy the Rifle Riven, but the Veiled Riven Cypher isn't there to buy.

I asked in region chat and someone said it did appear for them, so this might be an issue on my account.

I got one each week so far, I have 3 in inventory and likely used 2, the person from region chat said they have 5, so it's not like I hit some max limit on them.

"Hide owned" is not checked either, as seen in the screenshot below.

nOpZluw.png

Edited by HunterDigi
edit#2

15 hours ago, HunterDigi said:

I looked right now (2 hours after daily reset) and I could buy the Rifle Riven, but the Veiled Riven Cypher isn't there to buy.

I asked in region chat and someone said it did appear for them, so this might be an issue on my account.

I got one each week so far, I have 3 in inventory and likely used 2, the person from region chat said they have 5, so it's not like I hit some max limit on them.

"Hide owned" is not checked either, as seen in the screenshot below.

nOpZluw.png

I relogged and it was there.

4 hours ago, Marcus.Argonius said:

Maybe Veiled Riven Cypher availability refreshes not on Monday but 7 days after last purchase.

I don't think that's the case because when I relogged and got it, the "time left" was counting down as if it had showed up at the same time as the normal refresh.

It appeared now for me too, might've showed up if I relogged but I dunno why that would help in the first place, considering I wasn't logged during the daily reset... maybe DE fixed it in the backend xD

6 hours ago, twirlandswirl said:

I don't think that's the case because when I relogged and got it, the "time left" was counting down as if it had showed up at the same time as the normal refresh.

You're assuming that they're using the correct time there tho :P

Edited by HunterDigi

It's now the next week and 3h after daily reset, Teshin again does not have the item... I just logged in aswell and I did try re-starting game and same thing.

Last week I claimed it around 23h after reset, we'll see when it appears this time...