Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Gammacor weapon position blocks crosshairs

(PSN)Sentiel

Since Sevagoth update, Synoid Gammacor is very uncomfortable to use on PS4. The weapon itself as well as it's visual effect when firing block the crosshairs making it difficult to see what I'm aiming at, not to mention the excessive zoom and arm position block nearly half of the screen, severely limiting player awareness.

I'm attaching screenshots of Gammacor before and after firing and the same for the new Tenet Cycron, for comparison.

These were taken after the recent Nora's Choice update.

4WXKNq0.jpeg

2BkMbFV.jpeg

dyV4QcZ.jpeg

eyjgTEO.jpeg

PS: I do not have any zoom affecting mods nor Rivens in either of these weapons.

Edited by (PSN)Sentiel

• 5 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Mine is a closely related bug, so I figured I would post here instead of starting a new thread.

With certain shoulder accessories equipped, and on certain weapons, while aiming down sights the crosshairs and enemies are completely obscured. This obviously makes it difficult to see what you are supposed to be aiming at. This could have to do with running an ultrawide screen resolution (5440x1440)

Plz-Fix-2.jpg

1 hour ago, Faerinn said:

Mine is a closely related bug, so I figured I would post here instead of starting a new thread.

With certain shoulder accessories equipped, and on certain weapons, while aiming down sights the crosshairs and enemies are completely obscured. This obviously makes it difficult to see what you are supposed to be aiming at. This could have to do with running an ultrawide screen resolution (5440x1440)

Plz-Fix-2.jpg

I can't see your picture but I have the same problem with some shoulder accessories, namely the Ion ones. I'm on PS4 and no matter what setting I use, this doesn't change.

While it's a waste of plat to not use such accessories, it is what I did to resolve the issue.

Unfortunately, the Gammacor problem can't be solved from my end other than stop using the weapon, which I'm unfortunately forced to do until DE fixes this.

• 2 months later...
  • 10 months later...
  • 4 months later...