Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Video] Mastery 13 Test

MeetTheJoves

founders, wraith, and vandal items should not grant any mastery points as not everyone can obtain them, atleast that is how i see it, but out of curiosity, did you literly leveled every single weapon? or did you skipped a few of them like ceramic dagger or heat sword/dagger?

founders, wraith, and vandal items should not grant any mastery points as not everyone can obtain them, atleast that is how i see it, but out of curiosity, did you literly leveled every single weapon? or did you skipped a few of them like ceramic dagger or heat sword/dagger?

Literally. Every. Single. Weapon. Bar NONE.

I only have two weapons left to evel up and those wont give me the enough mastery points to get to rank 13, is there any weapon that is really easy to skip/forget that exists?

Braton/Lato Vandal and event exclusive items are all needed. Check and make sure you have all the primes, and all the melee weapons that you can get in alerts. If you go to select a weapon, and one spot has a weapon that it's telling you you can buy with platinum, that means you don't have that weapon. But that's only a good way to find out what you're missing if you're missing something from the market.

I only have two weapons left to evel up and those wont give me the enough mastery points to get to rank 13, is there any weapon that is really easy to skip/forget that exists?

the only really easy to forget weapons are the alert weapons in my opinion, especially like the heat sword or the heat dagger, i knew someone who thought he already levelled them; he confused them with the dual heat swords.

the only really easy to forget weapons are the alert weapons in my opinion, especially like the heat sword or the heat dagger, i knew someone who thought he already levelled them; he confused them with the dual heat swords.

I did exactly that actually, with the heat dagger. Realized it when it was the only melee weapon I didn't have maxed, and slapped myself for skipping over all the alerts with the BP thinking I already had it.

I have leveled everything buyt the brandal and landal, missed them but a couple weeks. I am sad I did not see this game sooner. kudos though, glad to see what to expect. my excal should handle them no prob.

Edit: I own and have leveled up every weapon except the Landal and Brandal, and I had done the math. It would appear that even having leveled them up I am 1 weapon short. I have all the old weapons they retired and the wraiths, as well as Snipetron Vandal. Is my math wrong?

Edited by thatdamnlobster

Looks easy just like Mastery test 11 was. I mean that one was a mere joke. You only need to run to the same direction than the lasers do and hip fire everyone and basically it is you running in circles shooting anything without any challenge at all.

Harder than that for sure. Didn't really know what was going on, where to go or how many enemies there would be. Mastery 11 was a merry-go-round with murder.

Harder than that for sure. Didn't really know what was going on, where to go or how many enemies there would be. Mastery 11 was a merry-go-round with murder.

Yeah a bit harder, but I guess I just wish that the mastery challenges were truly living up to their name. At least mastery 13 beats 11, that is good.

Every weapon except 1 has to be maxed out and that 1 has to be at least level 25 to get enough points for rank 13.

after counting every weapon I realised I'm only missing the ceramic dagger >.<

I have leveled everything buyt the brandal and landal, missed them but a couple weeks. I am sad I did not see this game sooner. kudos though, glad to see what to expect. my excal should handle them no prob.

Edit: I own and have leveled up every weapon except the Landal and Brandal, and I had done the math. It would appear that even having leveled them up I am 1 weapon short. I have all the old weapons they retired and the wraiths, as well as Snipetron Vandal. Is my math wrong?

snipetron vanilla? or maybe one of the discontinued weapons

Well masters forked some serious money on WF, so why shouldnt they be able to show off that in game. Their mastery rank doesnt affect you in any way, nor does change anything for them. It is basically just bragging right for them.

I dont have any issues with any weapon giving mastery points.