General Bug Report Guidelines - Please Read ×

Vauban Phased Skin (Yes, again)

Luke.Bastille

Hey, I recently bought the Phased Vauban skin (I'm main, I'm trying to get all of its skins), and I noticed the texture bug in the prime parts of it, and I already noticed a post complaining about it about 3 years ago. Will this ever be fixed? It's sad to see a whole different skin full of texture bugs. Please dear DEVs, fix this, it's not an extremely difficult thing to fix, or simply disable the prime parts of the skin.

This is frustrating. Stop ignoring the various posts related to this skin. 

On 2021-08-09 at 12:40 PM, LillyRaccune said:

Can you please post some screen shots?

Here you go. As you can see, on Vauban Prime, the Phased skin is loading extra model geometry from the Prime skin (it's only supposed to load the base Vauban model), and then stretching its texture over the parts that aren't supposed to be there.

It's probably pretty obvious, but look at the boot tips, knees, shoulders, arms, & collar, in particular.

By the way, if DE ever gets around to fixing this, it would be super cool if they could make the color channels on this skin actually affect its appearance in any way while they're at it - currently the energy color affects abilities (as it should), and the rest do nothing whatsoever.

Edited by Tolfor
  • Like 2

4 minutes ago, Tolfor said:

It's probably pretty obvious, but look at the boot tips, knees, shoulders, arms, & collar, in particular.

Yeah it looks kinda mushy and yucky. Thanks for sharing. I hope DE looks at the problem. It may become more wide spread when cross save becomes available.