General Bug Report Guidelines - Please Read ×

Kavat collar

(PSN)DazKaz74

2 hours ago, (PSN)DazKaz74 said:

So yeah after buying kavat imprints and creating my kavat ,I trying to équipe him as my companion but the game mistakes him as a kubro and ask for a collar .Yes I already tried restarting the game plzz fix

Also tried deleting and reinstalling the game still not fixed

I'm not sure if anyone on the forums will be able to help with this issue. Your best bet would be to raise a support ticket using the Support Desk link at the top of the forums. Keep in mind that they may take a couple of days to respond, but they should be able to sort it for you so your plat won't be wasted.

So Plzz help wasted a lot of plat and time on this S#&$

1 hour ago, (PSN)crashteddy03 said:

I'm not sure if anyone on the forums will be able to help with this issue. Your best bet would be to raise a support ticket using the Support Desk link at the top of the forums. Keep in mind that they may take a couple of days to respond, but they should be able to sort it for you so your plat won't be wasted.

Yeah I fixed it ,all the player needs to do is finish the kubro quest in which you will get the collar and so you will be able to équipe your kavat.Take note you need a kubro to do the last part of the quest! 

Archived