Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
Jade Shadows: Known Issues ×

Blackscreen Forcing A Failed Mission Even Though It Was Success

LisRestall

Me and my Clanmates were running Phalan, an Infested Survival mission and we got Hell's Chamber but when we extracted, we all got blackscreen. I decided to keep WF open and hoped that it would give a Mission Complete screen. What happened next was UNBELIEVABLE, it said MISSION FAILED when it was an obvious success. My friends got the Hell's Chamber cause they decided to close WF and restart it but I didn't get it and I was freaking farming it for freaking days. I also took a screenshot of the blackscreen bug http://i.imgur.com/7aYiP3U.jpg

Please DE, I've been supporting the game by topping up cash. I don't care about the rank exp or other loots I supposed to have gotten but just give me the goddamn Hell's Chamber as compensation for that freaking blackscreen bug. You guys can check our logs if I'm lying about this or not.

IGN: LisRestall

This is a known issue that DE has been trying to fix. If you have read the latest patch notes you would have seen this. I myself have had this happen a lot more recently; at least five times today, in fact. My rewards were saved each time though so it's alright on my end.

Yes, I didn't know that the rewards can still be given if you closed WF before the results appear but seriously, they should give me at least the Hell's Chamber mod as compensation. My 2 friend are celebrating with their Hell's Chamber while I'm here sitting on a corner drawing circles ._. I hope I could get a fast response from DE. I just only care about the Hell's Chamber, I've been farming it for several hours everyday and this is what i get... BS.

they should give me at least the Hell's Chamber mod as compensation.

its a bug.

nobody can account for that.

there is no reason why DE "should" do anything other than say sorry.

that said, DE being DE, they very well might.

in the future, if this happens again, close your game (end process) and start again, you will retain all your rewards/loot.

side note:

please do not try to use the "im paying you money" argument as to why DE should do anything to help you.

its a crude attempt to hold them to some sort of contractual obligation... one that does not exist.

also, using foul language and anger to try and get someone to do something nice will also gain you nothing.

its a bug.

nobody can account for that.

there is no reason why DE "should" do anything other than say sorry.

that said, DE being DE, they very well might.

in the future, if this happens again, close your game (end process) and start again, you will retain all your rewards/loot.

side note:

please do not try to use the "im paying you money" argument as to why DE should do anything to help you.

its a crude attempt to hold them to some sort of contractual obligation... one that does not exist.

also, using foul language and anger to try and get someone to do something nice will also gain you nothing.

I'm ranting and not cursing or using foul language against anyone so it's fine, and of course anyone would get upset from the bug especially in my case where a rare mod is involved, and you're wrong about DE having no reason to compensate so please don't mislead other people if you haven't experienced getting a solved/unsolved issue from DE.

That being said, to those who had similar problems, just file DE a ticket on support and if you managed to provide sufficient evidence, they would give compensation.

Proof: http://i.imgur.com/5DsrhCL.jpg

Adding that when I am hosting, I get the black screen and I die and it asks me for a revive, instead of mission succcessfully exiting.  I know DE already know about this, but it's more common now and I am getting it twice a night on average. 

Edit:  I have been able to keep my mod drops if I revive and then "quit game" after that.  Don't hit "abort mission" or you'll lose it all.

Edited by ThufirHawat