Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Railjack Orphix mission breaks game

AWildSJ

After playing a railjack Orphix mission, our squad ran into a weird bug. Orphix control became to high so we went for extraction. When this happened, none of us could transfer back to our warframes or Nechramechs. We couldnt leave because we cant use the Omni recall in Operator form, so we tried to get our operators killed. When that happened, our operators instantly respawned as if our frames were in an Orphix "no warframe" zone, but the camera was glitched and we could not move down. we could walk in the air, but not jump or void dash or anything, not even press tab or escape to open up the menu. We had to close the game by using task manager and most likely won't get our rewards back. Is anyone else getting this problem? 
(Sorry for no screenshots, snip tool was defaulting to my desktop for some reason and I could not go to the warframe tab).

1 minute ago, AWildSJ said:

Sorry for no screenshots, snip tool was defaulting to my desktop for some reason and I could not go to the warframe tab

That tends to happen when you play in fullscreen. You need borderless to make it work. You should also be able to just hit print screen and paste to paint.

Your issue sounds like your operators or frames were still in the “no frame” zones. Did you verify that was not the case? The Necramech issue would have to be something else though.

Archived